Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old guy, new member based in France

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Steve Roundhill, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Hi everyone its great to realise that there are quite a few petrol heads here in Europe.
    I am based near La Rochelle so anyone who gets in trouble or needs parts collecting hereabouts just let me know.
    As per usual I have projects on the go all the time but a genetic illness has finally caught up with me making it difficult to keep working on cars so I will be whittling down my cars and getting a fully completed motor instead of a project.
    Luckily I'm still driving with adaptions so I get to visit shows Covid permitting.

2. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

Hi Steve, welcome to the hamb. I think you,ll like it here.
    Bob in Scotland

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  3. Welcome Steve from the old US of A. Yes this is a great place to hang out. I pray that you do well, and can keep on hot rodding. I've been to France, and I love your country. 011.jpg I'd like to see a picture of your A coupe. I have a hard time getting in and out of mine. But it still keeps me feeling young. As soon as I fire it up I'm 16 again!:) Enjoy your HAMB time. Ron....

4. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

Great pic Ron

Ron Funkhouser likes this.

5. Hi Bob, I thought I was looking at Steve's profile page but it was yours. lol So would like to see your 29 coupe. There's nothing more FUN than a model A. And Steve, yeah like to see pictures of your cars too. So have fun guys, and sorry for the mixup. :confused: Ron...

6. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois, USA.

7. Texas welcomes you!!