Register now to get rid of these ads!

My Albums are full, can't upload anymore.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 26 T Ford RPU, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Hi team. I was trying to upload some photos but it appears i have reached my storage limit. I have the second highest number of photos stored here and i know some of them are of a larger size. Is there any more storage space available to me (as i have hundreds more i want to upload) or do i need to open a second account and upload on that to increase my storage?
    I had a similar problem years ago and was told there was no limit.
    Cheers, JW

2. Jeremy, try posting to your albums, you can post multiple photo to each heading, you only have 17 albums. HRP

I have 181 albums & 5,211 media.

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  3. Thanks, Danny, i have tried and i keep getting an ERROR that says'' you have reached your limit of 7.3 GB.......'' . JW

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Try cleaning out your Cache'.
    It might be your PC's memory is full.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

in albums? There are no limits if you are an alliance member. Otherwise, yeah… there are limits.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. OK, so with our exchange rate that is not a cheap option to gain more space and being in New Zealand it doesn't make much sense except for the cool HAMB tag.

Is there a way around this so I can keep contributing my photos with this site I call my second home? JW

7. Thanks for that and i bit the bullit and became an Alliance member and it still comes up with the same ERROR. I have tried on both my laptops and its the same message!! JW

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  8. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

With the time difference maybe Ryan hasn't caught up to this post yet.
    Ryan owns the website and I'm sure will address it.

Thor1 likes this.
  9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I'm working on this now. I was unaware of how much space you are actually using... Updates soon.

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

OK... Should be working now.

So regular users have a quota of 7.5gb of storage. Alliance users have a quota of 11gb. I told you wrong earlier, so if you want a refund - just Hollar at me. No sweat.

11. Jeremy, If it's anything like the web site I was the administrator, to change a setting having to do with limit's generally has to be done manually.

Ryan probably is unaware that you have joined the alliance, if it were me I would send him a conversation telling him I had joined and remind him you still can't access the unlimited album space. HRP

12. And no sooner than I post Ryan come through! :) HRP

13. Thanks guys, i thought that as it had come up on my page as Alliance Member straight away that it was an automatic thing, all good and i have made sure my camera is on a lower setting ..it seems to change its self from time to time without me knowing so i can make better use of the space. Cheers, JW

14. Would like to know how long it takes to receive your Alliance Tag? Nearly two months, should i be concerned yet? Cheers. JW

15. Just shoot Ryan a PM and remind him, I have received my Alliance Tag within a week in the past and some have taken much longer. HRP

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  16. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

A reminder fellas… if you don’t fill out your address here, I can’t ship you anything.

17. When i joined the Alliance i remember that being filled out but who knows. Thanks. JW