Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Your worst car insult by someone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Nov 20, 2021.

1. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

Bullet Nose : Good answer might be : "Nope, just all tuckered out"....

2. finn

finn

My 55 Belair two door hardtop... “Is that a Checker?”

My ot 70 Roadrunner....”Is that a Chevelle?”

Same 55 Chevy, a clean, rust free California car, in about 1979....”Are you going to enter it in the Demolition Derby?”

Shalamo and The_Cat_Of_Ages like this.
  3. Jacksmith

Jacksmith
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Aridzona

55 Chevy, a clean, rust free California car, in about 1979....”Are you going to enter it in the Demolition Derby?”
    OUCH!!!

Deuces likes this.
  4. 33 cdan man

33 cdan man

Asked if my 66 Nova was a Fairlane.

Shalamo likes this.
  5. directed at my 39 Ford sedan..... "Nice VW Bug!"

TrailerTrashToo likes this.
  6. TrailerTrashToo

TrailerTrashToo

Actually it is a Volvo PV544 ;)

7. LAROKE

LAROKE

Spectator: What is that?

Me: A Cord 810.

Spectator: Wow! I didn't know Honda made cars back then.

elgringo71, Shalamo, vtx1800 and 12 others like this.
  8. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I was at a car club winter show back in 1973 proudly standing close to my 39 Ford Deluxe coupe when a man came up to me with the comment You Really F--Ked that up. I found out later he owned a really nice restored 39 deluxe coupe. Life went on.

Kiwi 4d, Deuces and olscrounger like this.
  9. That was so nice of him to say. I'm sure he felt all warm inside and told his friends with great pride about his good deed. What a nice man.:rolleyes:

Rickybop, jimmy six, Deuces and 2 others like this.
  10. tub1

tub1
    from tasmania

Remember many years ago ,driving through a hot rod nationals in my 35 tub a idiot yelled to me I needed some mag wheels on my car or leave the site , I stopped the car looked at him told him to leave the site or get some fucking manners ! The crowd went silent as I opened my car door he disappeared into the crowd some times you have to call these idiots

11. atomicglowman

atomicglowman

I hate my car called "cute" or (this one I really hate and don't understand)..."bad ass"....it's a CUSTOM !!

2OLD2FAST, Deuces and chevy57dude like this.
  12. That's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen.

13. If ''cute'' and ''badass'' are things people say about your car, they probably aren't insulting it.
    Brace yourself for when it actually happens.

2OLD2FAST, wheeldog57, LAROKE and 4 others like this.
  14. tr_rodder

tr_rodder

This past summer, I worked on my car ('47 Plymouth). A friend and I were getting some electrical issues straighten out and cleaning up the engine. So, I could really drive it for the first time. My step-daughter's boyfriend kept making stupid comments, stuff like "You should gut that thing and turn it into a stock car.", "That would be fun in a demo derby.", and "Wish I had that to plow into people that piss me off." Tried talking to him about what I was doing. He was a car guy ran hobby stock with his dad. He just didn't care, no filter. I am glad they broke up in fall for other reasons.

15. millersgarage

millersgarage

"That's gonna be cool when it's done"

Guthrie1068, LAROKE and Deuces like this.
  16. v8flat44

v8flat44

Does it have a 350 in it ?

17. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Several months ago when I was walking into Lowes a woman said she liked me truck. I thanked her, told her it keeps me out of trouble, and said at least you didn't say it was cute. She then proceeded to throw her sister who was walking a couple of steps ahead of her under the bus by saying "she did" We all had a good laugh about that.

safetythird and LAROKE like this.
  18. LAROKE

LAROKE

I was walking from my '55 truck into Home Depot when a guy walking the other way said "Where's Lassie?"

19. Ringleader

Ringleader
    Alliance Vendor

At a cruise in in my green 55 buick 2dr special.... Guy came up to me in his Jiffy Lube uniform and told me he'd like my car better if it was in better shape and black.... I told him I'd probably like him a little better if he was in better shape and black too.... He just walked off.... haha

20. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

At a family style, downtown, block all the roads, car show in Haverhill a man was explaining to his children that "this is a hemi engine" I walked around the car and said "sir, I apologize but I just want you to know that this is a flathead engine". He was embarrassed but they all hung around and listened to me while I explained the differences. 20211102_201341.jpg

21. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Maybe not an insult...but if I had a dollar for every time someone called my '40 Ford, a Willys. I could have a nice steak dinner. Gene.

Deuces, Greenblade and chevy57dude like this.
  22. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The correct answer to that question is always "Timmy fell down the well and she ran home to get help."

23. choptop40

choptop40

When are you gonna finish it....Finished in my book......drove the piss out of it...413 wedge...think it was fast.. you betcha... A8887AF8-D627-47BB-9FC1-DCD72C876671.jpeg

Jim Bouchard, Deuces and chevy57dude like this.
  24. 2OLD2FAST

2OLD2FAST
    from illinois

This is one of the better comebacks I've heard ! Congratulations !!

1low52 and 41 coupe like this.
  25. 2OLD2FAST

2OLD2FAST
    from illinois

Not an insult , but shows what the general public knows , on more than one occasion while in my T with a tunnel ram , an onlooker has asked about my " blower , supercharger , huffer " when politely told that's not what it is , one had the balls to tell me I needed to learn about hotrods !

58oldsmobile88 and Shalamo like this.
  26. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Not an insult per say.....maybe to intelligence. Had a guy walk over at a Sonic, poke his head in the window and ask me "what year is this?" I tell him it's a 30. He says "1930?":confused: I had no comeback.

Shalamo and Stan Back like this.
  27. LOL "my cousin uesed to have one just like it except it was a Ford." I cannot even count the times I have heard that one even when I was in a Ford.

I think the funniest one was a guy pulling up in front of my house ans asking what year Model T that is. Asking about thise heap.

[​IMG]

28. I wish I would have grabbed a trailer, drove down and bought that truck off of you.

29. No, 2030. It' an early release.

30. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

There ya go....:D

seb fontana and loudbang like this.