Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the forum not sure if my car falls into the groups.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Aaron Whiston, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Aaron Whiston

Aaron Whiston

Hello, my name is Aaron I live in East TN and I joined the H.A.M.B. after always ending up here when searching for answers to car related issues I have come across when working on my 2 pre WWII cars. One is pretty traditional and is more or less my fathers. It is a 1938 Chevy 2 door sedan, my car is on the other end o the spectrum and really doesnt fall into either category here. I will post pics of both but I have alot more of my car than my fathers. I love the traditional style hotrods but did not have the money to build one when I came across the 40 Chevy I have now and this car is one that started out has cheap rat rod and is now a money pit that has more motor than it will ever need. Anyway look forward to getting to know some of you all and learn more about this great hobby/lifestyle we have. 38 chevy 2.jpg 90.jpg 91.jpg 92.jpg

210superair likes this.
  2. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

3. Aaron Whiston

Aaron Whiston

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.

4. Fitty Toomuch

Fitty Toomuch
    from WVa

Welcome, just lose the RR word

5. I'd rather watch what you're doing there than look at fiberglass kit cars with billet steering wheels and hidden late model suspension, they ain't fooling nobody. A rat is built from your cull pile, it's not a single make of vehicle. Just because you have a rusty old 30 something car, doesn't mean it's a rat. You can paint anything flat black with red wheels around here, and it's labeled a rat. That shit kills me. It's called a beater. A rough old car to run around in and not worry if somebody wipes there nose on it lol. Welcome

MRW1994 and 210superair like this.
  6. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.