Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 1/7/22 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Jan 6, 2022.

1. robber

robber

... here's some ol' F.A.S. coupes... :)
    cp 400.jpg

cp 795.JPG

cp 852.JPG

cp 865.JPG

cp 1028.JPG

themoose, Sky Six, Packrat and 20 others like this.
  2. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2022-1-8_10-22-37.png
    Hey S,

Sorry, I have been researching my files and elsewhere to get some sounds of an Allison powered race car at the drags. Most of the aircraft powered race cars pretty much sound the same. It is just the way the pipes are arranged as to any particular different sounds.
    So, this film I took in 1959 and added in some original 1959 Green Monster sounds will have to do for now.

Afrons Allison powered

Jnaki

Here is a 6 inch chop version with "standard" big exhausts:
    upload_2022-1-8_10-14-21.png

The later version with the 12 inch chop of the Big Al had individual pipes, but the one shown looks like original exhaust pipes.
    upload_2022-1-8_10-7-53.png
    This last version no longer had the traditional hot rod sedan look.

themoose, Almostdone, Lil32 and 15 others like this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Clark_ArtsyAnglebxw.JPG

Clark_Speedsterorig.jpg

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/a-speedster-comes-out-of-the-weeds—build-thread.1003005/

:rolleyes:...Let the new year begin...Badda Boom!!!

This is one of several Inspirations of @ClarkH's Speedster that I did while following his extensive journey with it and its still getting fine tuning since being roadworthy for some time now...just a fantastic Hamb Build Thread if you haven't seen it...

Great Show as always and always great to see returning and new artists on board...

Stay safe ya'll...;)

Credit to All That Inspired This

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  4. Thank you Larry and thanks to all the support you HAMB members give us hooligan artists. I'm humbled
    By your response. Cheers to all the artists for making this one of the most entertaining parts of my week!

5. WalkerMD

WalkerMD

6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Walker, you have a very good eye...it certainly looks to be both low and possibly have a buckled Port a Wall or White Wall...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    WalkerMD and chryslerfan55 like this.