Register now to get rid of these ads!

OK What the hell is this thing??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by smokeymtnkustoms, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Simple, flip the toggle and press the butto and consume 750 ml of Tequila and WALLAH! ugly women become pretty. Very handy device in rockerbilly bars at closing time. Unfortunately it drains your battery and they revert to ugly in the morning.

If I were you, I'd stick to Goth chicks. They always look best in a hearse.

2. I see a market for these. They'll look pissah in finned aluminum!

3. Dirk35

Dirk35

You already know what it is, yous really just asking for clarification or actualy ligit confirmation.

Lets do the math:

You got it from a Hearse.
    The hearse was probably also same model as an Ambulance or a few hundred.
    Its old.
    Its probably some small aftermarket switch box just use to toggle a electric something and a button to do the same.

If I was to guess, Id say: Its probably similar to an old Siren Switch with the toggle for the light, and the button for the horn/siren with the top light to remind you the overhead is still on.

4. I think it's that modulator thingy that Daffy Duck swiped from Marvin the Martian. Look out for little black dudes wearing bristle brushes on their heads. Or worse - Gossamer.......

5. You guys are all trying too hard.... It's a nitrous activator, for hauling really fat stiffs up mountain grades. SHEESH...tech help nowadays.

6. Cranium

Cranium

I'm guessing the wire that was connected to something was the yellow one?

7. STIMPY! You fat,bloated,eeeediot.Thats the "history eraser button" dont toch it!

8. Ol'Sarge

Ol'Sarge

HOLY SHIT!!
    TURN IT OFF!

It is making the lights in my office blink!

(Note my location)

9. smokeymtnkustoms

smokeymtnkustoms

Alright everybody, we traced the wire up through the headliner to the center divider glass and the wire was hooked to this thing facing towards the back. Still don't know what the hell it is.
    Mike

Attached Files:

10. Muttley

Muttley

Hook it up, turn it on and find out.

11. smokeymtnkustoms

smokeymtnkustoms

Tried, nothing happened. No rockets, no time travel, no coffin ejector, no nitrous, hell it didn't even do the men in black transformation, but I would like to know if it was for something.
    Mike

12. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

its a bullshit detector. . . and after all these replies MINE is goin off like crazy

13. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

It is a hearse cruise control fo going like 2.343455647989 MPH the regulated funeral procession speed.

14. alchemy

alchemy

Is the little round cannister thingy a horn? Did you ground it when you tried it.

If it doesn't work, maybe it's dead. (from a hearse, get it?)

15. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Thats a horn... They must use it to wake the dead and gather them up for a vacation so that

awww, I had to say it....

Death takes a holiday.

16. butch27

butch27

Damn: You've really started something here. Hey it's fun though.

17. hotrodmatt

hotrodmatt

I'm sure I saw both the switch unit and the other bit in an itsy bitsy "belly tank" a few days ago...

18. RustyCoupe215

RustyCoupe215
    from Owings, MD

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA ROTFL>>> that and the dingleberry removal device is the cats ass of explanations. Oh but if you want you can just HAMB auction it since there is so much intrest. Hell I want it!!! That way this converstion ensues wherever I go....

Hold raffles to see who can guess what the thing is...top prize to winner...at carshows...lol...

19. smokeymtnkustoms

smokeymtnkustoms

That would be cool if only I knew what it was. Am I allowed to take guesses too??
    Mike

20. Soviet

Soviet

Take a battery. Ground the yeller and juice the red one.