Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Gal in the Neighborhood

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Sharons 64 Galaxie500, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Red Galaxie.jpg Hello- I see I need to introduce myself here. My late husband had this beautiful 64 Galaxie 500 for about 20 years. Other than me and our 3 kids, it was his love and passion. I'm not selling this one, but I am going to be advertising an old black one that he acquired. He had many plans to take parts off of it and change it over to his red one. If you know anyone interested in it please let me know. I am having to close our auto repair shop and the old Galaxie has to go. Thanks for letting me join!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    41 GMC K-18, Lil32, loudbang and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the HAMB. And Merry Christmas.

3. Welcome to The H.A.M.B.!

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Nice old Galaxie!

4. rusty valley

rusty valley

Welcome to the Hamb. If you put at least a general location in your avatar you may stir up some interest from folks nearby. The red one looks great!

5. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

6. Thank you, I added my city. Just now learning this site- may take a bit to figure it all out!

7. Thank you!

8. Also, if you click the "full image" button before the post button, your pictures will be larger. Love the Galaxie, so very sorry for the loss of your Husband. Enjoy your HAMBtime.............Don. Galaxie good pic.jpg

9. Thanks Don, I made that change. I appreciate the coaching :)

10. rusty valley

rusty valley

Actually, my 2nd car was a 64 Galaxy hard top, maroon, beat up junk, loooong time ago!

11. Welcome to the HAMB, and bless your heart, you're in a position that a lot of wives here will be put in one day. Stay strong and drive the hell out of that car, keep your husbands memory alive!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  12. Take your time and have fun. We all ounce were new here, some of us have still not figured it all out. LOL.:)

13. Lil32

Lil32

14. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the HAMB Universe from Dennis in Seattle.

15. Welcome aboard. I have a feeling you will find your way and fit right in.

16. Sharon you need to go bump your classified ad. Just type something in and post it to bring it back to the top. Might help it be seen more.

17. Thank you for the help!