Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Hi all it's been awhile

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigmcgiv, Dec 23, 2021.

1. bigmcgiv

bigmcgiv
    from pelion,sc

I havent been on for years. Well I recently moved back to Pennsylvania to take care of my father. Well I have always wanted a old jalopy. I did have a 27 tall t project I was going to start to build but sold it to move back. Well I am going to build one eventually. I'm gathering more info for now. Ideas is model a frame. Body not sure. Truck cab or a tub. But I been thinking on getting a drivetrain. I'm thinking about a mid 80s 2.3 with a auto. Reason for a auto I'm a big man 6,3 and have size 15 feet. So I'm looking for pics and info. Like to run a 2 bbl. And a lakster. With a cam the biggest I can go with for a stock converter. I'm grey when I come to these engines. Looking to research materials or books to purchase. And would love to see any pics of your setup. Thank you all
    And merry Christmas

Bandit Billy and Tim like this.
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Merry Christmas to you and yours . A perfect world you get a running donor vehicle that you can transfer to your frame/ body of choice.

3. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome back and Merry Christmas!

If you haven't been around on a lot of years, it may take some getting used to.... .

4. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

While I understand your reasons, the drivetrain is a bit off topic for here. The rest of the build is probably ok, just
    do not show pics or dwell on the drivetrain.

mad mikey likes this.

5. Welcome back to the HAMB from Illinois.

6. Beanscoot

Beanscoot

What was your old Hamb name?

7. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome back and kudos for you for stepping up to take care of your pops. Take care of him and the car situation will work itself out.