Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Old but new

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RoadDevil13, Dec 14, 2021.

1. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

Been off the board for some time, a couple years ar least..... just no time in my personal life the last few years, but ive changed that and I am back. My old handle was RoadDevil13, but I had retired from that club sometime back, so Ryan changed my name for me (Thanks Ryan!!)

Just wanted to re-introduce myself since I am sure there are old friends here Ive not seen or heard from in some time as well as new folks I've yet to help or ask for help :)

Happy Holidays HAMB!

I now have a 1961 Cadillac series 62, that ive slowly been getting back in shape. Look forward to getting her out to some shows and just cruising around.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  2. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome back.

RoadDevil13 likes this.
  3. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello from Hyde Park NY.. used to reside in Vegas.. came through your town many times..

RoadDevil13 likes this.
  4. GordonC

GordonC
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hi from NC!

RoadDevil13 likes this.

5. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

I was just out that way for a couple Horror convention appearances in Penn, and NJ during the summer months. Hopefully we can cross paths sometime!!

6. Welcome back.

RoadDevil13 likes this.
  7. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

8. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

Thanks guys!
    Here's my poor ol beater. Ive already picked up a new wiring harness and some supremes and been doing a fair bit of body work.
    If there's anyone in Vegas/Henderson that would like to give me a hand please speak up LOL.
    Seriously tho I am recovering from an accident and this car is my therapy since I am having to sell all my bikes

Attached Files:

• mine.jpg
      mine.jpg
      File size:
      430.6 KB
      Views:
    Bill's Auto Works and Dave Mc like this.
  9. Guy Patterson

Guy Patterson

Sorry on the bikes have been there but welcome

10. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

Not the end of the world, just gonna focus on finishing the caddy, as my grandson is completely in love with it....only have 2 BSA projects left and some vintage yamaha stuff left of bikes....already sold the HD, and Triumph Cafe I had.

11. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.