Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMB guys near 4 Corners

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by klawockvet, Dec 12, 2021.

1. RodStRace

RodStRace

A bunch OT, but that seems to fit the latest posts. Tony Hillerman was an author who wrote detective novels based in the area. Could offer some reading for those who want to join in or live vicariously through prose-fed imagination.
    https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/tony-hillerman/

warhorseracing and alanp561 like this.
  2. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Zane Grey and Louis L’Amour also wrote about the area. Louis was going to build an tourist town on his ranch in Hesperus and Zane Grey had a cabin in Dove Creek.

Truck64, R A Wrench and RodStRace like this.
  3. Jones St.

Jones St.

4. So is there anyone in this area to help the OP rodder?

5. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My Buddy Vern delivered the bed yesterday.I think I can save her.Thank You!Looking forward to the BBQ this Spring.Thanks again ,Rod.

R A Wrench likes this.
  6. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

OK, Time to resurrect this thread. We are a week away from May 14-15 and the weather report says its going to be 68° and sunny at Bubba's. Not too many people have shown an interest but the plan is still to meet at Bubba's for breakfast on Saturday morning between 8:00 and 9:00