Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage East Coast Indoor Nats

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scooterville, Dec 5, 2021.

1. 64coolbrez

64coolbrez
    from Dover pa.

We went to the show Sunday thay had good turn out . Thanks for sharing pictures with everybody.

2. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I kinda disagree. the open hood, trunk, doors, jacked up with wheel off, mirrors etc. all harken back to those wonderful old ISCA Show Car days. They used a "point system" based on paint, chrome, modifications and detailing...and owner wanted the judges to see EVERYTHING.;)
    You can see thousands of closed hoods, trunks etc. at any major show, but "open everything" at an indoor show IS traditional:D

3. stpaulsdealmaker

stpaulsdealmaker

Nice !! Thanks for sharing photos

4. .....Quit living in the 60's, Jack. :D;) Just messin' with you. I would agree that it is traditional to "show off " all aspects of a car on display. The only problem that I have with it is that with all of the openings (hood, doors, trunk) it becomes difficult to photograph the car and sometimes you miss out on the full impact of the car that you might enjoy with things closed. Just my opinion and we all know how that goes.:D.....Don.

5. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

But Don, this is the HAMB...aren't we SUPPOSED to be living in the '60s?...'50s?...'40s?;).
    And, oh yeah, these "all out Show Cars" can't be photographed with a phone or digital camera, they only show up on (traditional) 35mm film.:p

lothiandon1940 likes this.