Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Todd"Breeder"Reed~Sad News

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff Norwell, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Shouldn't be related at all one way or the other. Aneurysms are due to a weak area in blood vessel bulging (much like an inner tube with a bulge in the side) that may burst. They usually hit fast without much if any warning.

2. ^^^ my thinking exactly, someone just mentioned they heard the shots can have that side effect, doesn't make sense to me,..so much bad info on media...sorry if I sidetracked this thread at all.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  3. My Dad had one ( brain aneurysm) Christmas Eve Day 1983 while jumping cars with dead batteries with my brother. He was dead by the time he hit the ground, my brother got him inside, performed CPR and got him breathing again. He had surgery, was in ICU for 20 days and made a full recovery. He lived another 33 good years after that. He was most definitely the exception to the rule that day.

4. 40 Olds

40 Olds

My condolences to Shana, kids, family and friends.

I first meet Todd at the Hunnert Car Pile Up. And the visits at Rust Revival were great! I don’t think anyone was a stranger to Todd. He always had a generous welcome. My brother in law not knowing Todd or Shana took this picture of them at the Pile Up. You will be missed.

Rest In Peace Todd.

Attached Files:

loudbang, Lil32, Stogy and 4 others like this.
  5. God Bless Todd and all of his family.

loudbang, Jeff Norwell, Lil32 and 2 others like this.
  6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  7. Muttley

Muttley

I haven't logged on here in a couple of weeks and the first thing I see when I do is this. What a kick in the stones. RIP Breeder. :(:(:(

8. Same with me...never any spare time....Todd kept me cracked up with his humor.

9. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Well damn.... sure wasnt expecting to hear this. Rest easy brother , you will be missed. Prayers up for Todd's family.

Stogy likes this.