Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical rockauto code

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hidez57, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Code: 192602307174623559

2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Thank you sir .

3. alphabet soup

alphabet soup
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. usmc72

usmc72

I've bought thru RockAuto numerous times. My last purchase was in late November, ordering parts for my daughters BF truck. It needed a new grill, cover for the bumper and a new hood release cable. I had forgot that I had already ordered the grill off of Amazon and canceled the hood off the order within fifteen minutes of placing my order with RockAuto. They responded with an email that the grill was already shipped and on its way. Now, I can't even pull up the original order to track where it is since their email included a return shipping label. They still have charged me for the full order. Never have I heard of something being shipped on out of the warehouse in less than fifteen minutes. There were three separate shipping locations for the items I had ordered. The grill was posted to have arrived by the fifth of December. It is a no show and the way they have their web site set up, I can't even contact customer service. That part of their site keeps posted as being unable to complete that action. I am going to try and call the number posted for their corporate office and see if I can get help that way. If they are like any other major companies, I will be wasting my time. Luckily I paid thru Paypal and I can file a case dispute with them. I did get the grill from the first place I had ordered from. He loves the truck. New coat of paint and front end, taking care of a young man that is taking good care of my daughter. Think I'll let him hang around as long as he keeps it up! I started painting vehicles again with this one

5. usmc72

usmc72

They actually called back. Told me to try a different search engine which I did. Still get the same problem. Site says THIS PAGE ISN'T WORKING www.rockauto.com is currently unable to handle this request. I was told everything has to be done off of their web site. Kind of hard to do that when it doesn't work. According to them, there isn't anything wrong it. Time to file a dispute thru Paypal.com

6. 5window

5window

I don't know. The whole website looks like it works for me (Firefox). https://www.rockauto.com/orderstatus/. It is possible it is you.It sucks that so much is done on a website, but labor is a big part of a business expense so it doesn't surprise me that a low-cost outfit like Rock Auto uses as little human interface as possible. Good luck.

7. fuzzface

fuzzface

I love rockauto, order from them all the time. Never a problem.

I made a mistake at an old diner where the chrome stools are fixed to the floor like the old soda fountain places. I would go there for breakfast and chat with the old guys. Subject one morning was about buying car parts. I mentioned I liked Rockauto, boy that was like saying a bad word to them. They all hated Rockauto. They all had the same problem it seemed, sending/returning parts back when it didn't fix their problem..

I just thought to myself, make sure you know what is wrong before buying from them and you all wouldn't have a problem. I knew better than to say it out loud.

Like I said, I like Rockauto but I never sent anything back.

Johnny Gee likes this.
  8. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Dumb question. What's the benefit of said code?

9. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

5% discount

Johnny Gee likes this.