Register now to get rid of these ads!

SW Chicago HAMB and eggs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by palosfv3, Oct 19, 2007.

1. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

New page for Notices going out.

2. Would some from NW Indiana post the info for the next Hammond Eggs breakfast? Thanks.

3. Was just thinking about you guys the other day…and here you are again. I’d love to come over but the trip seems to get longer every time I look into it.

4. It's a long ride for a breakfast.

You're welcome to watch this thread to follow/participate in the conversation.

5. slowforty

slowforty

I can put you up if you show up the day before. (Primitive accommodation with indoor plumbing)

6. Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Stu D Baker likes this.
  7. There has been an announcement that the social pages are to be closed in the near future. Ryan has not announced a end date. We need to be proactive on how we communicate inn the future. Based on this information it becomes a better option to move to the main board posting. The closed social pages hopefully will be archived and available for reference. It's wise to use the path that allows us to communicate with the least issues.

8. Ryan has said he has a way to accommodate the active social pages. Don't panic. Let's see what he has in mind.

I participate in a totally off topic social page and it is still open and active.

Stu D Baker likes this.
  9. killbilly

killbilly

Ok....Hammond Eggs every Sat morning at Petros Restaurant,165th and Indianapolis Blvd...Hammond ,In

Stu D Baker likes this.
  10. slowforty

slowforty

11. slowforty

slowforty