Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Info on west coast striper "Neal"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jdpaxton, Nov 23, 2021.

1. jdpaxton

jdpaxton

I recently purchased a very nice black 32 5 windo all steel car (glass rears) and had many folks admire the great red pinstripe and if I knew anything about the artist. It was while removing the pass side outside door handle I noticed the hand printed word NEAL under the pad. Car was once in Palm Springs Ca. by the look of the paper work. Anyone know the striper or have some info. Thanks

2. Congratulations on the acquisition. How about a photo of the rod and a photo of the striping that gets the comments?

catdad49 likes this.
  3. The pinstripers all have a common website where they communicate with each other. I believe it is called "pinhead lounge" on the web. You might try there. Also if you happen to see "Philly the Greek" avatar on HAMB you can start a conversation with him. He is one of the premiere stripers in Southern California.

loudbang and alanp561 like this.
  4. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mcpeak in Riverside has been a striper for ever. Not sure if he still is active or not. His shop is still in business but I heard his son was running it now. Might be worth contacting the shop to see if they have any info.
    (951) 683-1292.