Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1943 Willys MB

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Haven Hills Auto Club, Oct 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. City: Battle Ceek

State: Michigan
    Price: $800(SOLD)
    (SOLD)This is a real 1943 Willys MB. Body only, but does come with the partial original frame. Clean Michigan title in my name. Good numbers in the frame. Body numbers are also present. Other mechanical parts including 2 core engines come with it. The grille and chassis pictured is not MB and is not included. If you want the chassis its an extra $600. The windshield is not MB, but goes with the body. It is rusty, but could be saved. Its not often a 43 Willys comes up for sale. I may be interested in early Ford stuff as trade, but I prefer the cash. DM me and we can talk specifics and hammer out a deal. More pics upon request. IMG_5434.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    Scott Mannion likes this.
  2. (SOLD)UPDATE. I titled the Willys wrong. The body is late 1943 Willys MB. The bare rusty frame is 1945 Ford GPW. The rolling chassis is 1946-48 Willys CJ2A. $800 for everything no title or I will save the good bits and scrap the rest. The township is forcing me to down size and it has no where to go. BUY ME NOW!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    Scott Mannion likes this.