Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alviso Roadster Reunion and Bonneville Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopped top, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Here are some pictures of the Austin Nevada Alviso Roadster Reunion and Bonneville 2006 - Mark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Cool Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell Randy & Chris that Kevin says :) & throw a :D at Vern & Stroupe for me while you're @ it;) .
    Good job!!!!!!

3. Lowlife

Lowlife
    from MO. USA

That Alviso deal is the coolest, thanks for the BIG pics!

4. I WILL be there next year! Thanks for the pics. Next major stop for me. Hotrod Reunion in Oct. Can't wait.

5. Kevin, They are the coolest people one could ever hope to meet. Great trip, great weather, great people, GREAT CARS!!! Mark

6. blueskies

blueskies
    from Idaho

Hey, that dude looks familiar! Nice pics... Thanks for stopping to introduce yourself, enjoyed chatting with you. Looking forward to next year already...

Pete

7. Excellent pictures! Great town for the roadster reunion. I love that white roadster t pu. Thanks.

8. It was in The Worlds Fastest Indian and it is NICE. Mark

9. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

No lie!
    Randy & Chris are the greatest!:D Spent the night @ their place during the Auburn "What, No Hill Climb Again Party:confused:" They're the nicest. Just make sure if you're traveling with Chris that you bring along some x-tra gas for her as she doesn't read gas gauges too well:rolleyes: ;)
    Kevin.

10. Does that 34 have a gas gage? lol, Mark