Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alliance vendor list

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by charleyw, Oct 21, 2021.

1. There seems to be a lot of dead links in the list. Not to be a jerk,
    but could we add updating the listing, eliminating the drop outs and "out of business" ones to the To Do List? Thanks

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Or maybe people could report bad links when they come across them??

Thor1, X38 and charleyw like this.
  3. I'm an alliance member, but I've never bought anything from any of the vendors. And they still delete my posts and lock my threads. So what's the alliance membership fee good for if you don't need a discount on parts?

Zombilly! and alanp561 like this.
  4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

5. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I’ve never taken advantage of the discounts , but feel I have gotten a lot more than my money’s worth; from my annual alliance fee… just helpn’ to keep the lights on.

6. Yeah that's why I've done it since I started my account, way better than a magazine subscription or buying a repair manual for everything I deal with, and using the classifieds. I can't afford the new shit, even with a discount lol, and my comment about cob and Mark deleting my posts was my attempt at some humor. I have a notorious dry sense of humor :p:D

7. I joined the Alliance when it was first offered mainly to help keep the lights on knowing he was hosting this site out of his own pocket and offering it for free, he still does but I felt like I needed to give back and have been a member since 2006.

In my opinion 50 bucks is a small price to pay for what I receive, I have used the discount in the past but I have noticed a few bad links also. HRP

8. I spent the past half hour going through the 137 ALLIANCE VENDORS listed and there are 43 dead links.

404's/ domains names for sale / broken links. HRP

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    Max Gearhead and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. I sent Ryan a conversation and he is aware of the problem and looking into it. HRP

10. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks! Have been a tad frustrated at times with the dud links when trying to find parts etc.

11. List still needs an update

12. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member