Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest anyone near Minatare Nebraska that could look at a car for me?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steel city 5 window, Oct 21, 2021.

1. looking to purchase a car in Minatare Nebraska. anyone local that could look at the car for me? give me some input on the car? i live just outside Pittsburgh pa and would like some questions answered before i buy the car/arrange shipping. please PM me if you can help. i appreciate it. thank you -Bill

2. BJR

BJR

Is it a small car in Miniature Nebraska?:D

nochop and Hot Rod Nut like this.
  3. Thought I'd take a look...Scotts Bluff is 455 miles from me. Too far, Sorry

4. There is an old GF of mine down that way I would love to see but my wife probably would not dig that.

Boneyard51 likes this.

5. Budget36

Budget36

I hope your wife didn’t read this reply;). If she did….Road trip!

Boneyard51 and Tman like this.
  6. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yeah, probably a permanent road trip:eek:

Budget36 and Tman like this.
  7. oldsman41

oldsman41

You can probably get a professional survey out of one of the bigger cities. Not cheap but it depends on the car wouldn’t do it for junk but a complete hot rod might be worth it. Just an idea

Boneyard51 likes this.
  8. rusty valley

rusty valley

Seriously, I would look up "tommys johneys" in scotts bluff. He is a very knowledgeable old car guy, a vendor at Chickasha swap meet for the 30 years I have been going, and just a darn nice guy to boot. I'll bet he will help you out

9. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Wise guy….

BJR likes this.
  10. i appreciate any help. Rusty Valley i will try him. thank you. just hard to make a 1200 mile trip one way to see a car flying or driving from Pa. my work schedule is hectic this time of year. need to try to figure this out this weekend. -Bill