Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical tee bird products

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by gdrummer, Oct 20, 2021.

1. gdrummer

gdrummer

hi,
    i'm placing a order for a new cross member for my 56 ford mailine wagon from a company called tee bird products located in west chester pa.
    was wondering for anyone had any history with these folks and what kind of products they sell.
    speaking to them, they are nice folks who seem to know what they are talking about. i've spoken with eric and ellis and they were very helpful and pleasent.

i've already placed an order so i guess at this point, it won't matter but just curious as to others opinion.
    thanks

2. miker98038

miker98038
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

They’ve been around on the tbird side for quite a while. In the last couple weeks with here or the Ford Barn the same thing came up. There was also a dimension drawing to build your own. That was here on the HAMB I think. But it’s kind of moot if it’s ordered. But probably ok.

3. evintho

evintho

They seem to be the only ones that sell the crossmember currently. Many over on the '52-'59 social forum have ordered from Tee-Bird Products and I haven't heard a bad word about them. Come to think of it.....I ordered a squirrel cage for my blower motor from them last year. Quality product, good price, fast shipping. 2 thumbs up!

4. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Haven’t bought much from them but when I have it has been a good experience.

5. gdrummer

gdrummer

just an update, i did receive the cross member today along with the special through bolts and bushings and every thing looks great at first glance. in addition, the stuff came very quick.

Elcohaulic and RodStRace like this.