Register now to get rid of these ads!

300 ford 6 dohc home and running

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 8th grade genius, Sep 14, 2014.

1. LOL His T bird was getting finished on the trailer last year. Every time I would reach for a wrench it would magically move, of course that could have been Lori's daiquiri causing that. :D

Mike I got a couple of Aluminum slots here that you can use, not nearly as cool as your usual wheels but they are here if you need 'em. ;)

Deuces likes this.
  2. I was hoping there was an update on this project. Saw it in my Watched Threads list and thought about bumping it. Way cool stuff.

Deuces likes this.
  3. Engine is headed to the Smith collection (speedy Bills) for the next 3 years on loan. Too many irons in the fire right now and it deserves to be seen and not on an engine stand in the shop.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

scotty t, Deuces and CGkidd like this.
  4. Way cool. Next to being in a running car, that's a pretty good option.

Surprised no one from OK is familiar with it.

Deuces likes this.
  5. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

BTTT Any changes/news?

Deuces and Sergeant82d like this.
  6. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Similar drag car in the Tyler, Texas area 82-84 when I was in X-Ray School there. "Six Shooter" owned by Joe Gerit/Gerik (sp?). Alcohol car, that when leaving the line with the weedburner headers, would spray the spectators who got too close with water vapor. Same car, different car, who knows? I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

Deuces likes this.
  7. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

btt
    Did it run in a car?

Deuces likes this.
  8. Deuces

Deuces

We make clear acrylic cam covers.....:D Very expensive though.....:confused:

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  9. Original poster had not been here since 08/2020.

Deuces likes this.
  10. I love it when some of these old threads pop up, almost always get to see something cool! Otherwise, it would have been a miracle for me to have stumbled across them!

11. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

So many old threads I have subscribed to have no conclusion or resolution. It would be nice if those of us opening threads will bring them to some kind of ending, whether it be "I sold the project", "ran out of money", "lost interest - its just dormant", or " health / job / relationship issues prevented me from completing it". Then we can all re-direct our anticipation elsewhere.

HJmaniac and LAROKE like this.
  12. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8