Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Hotrods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobo, Oct 13, 2021.

1. bobo

bobo
    from New Jersey

2. bobo

bobo
    from New Jersey

Anyone know who owns this car? For sale? Saw it at Hershey last week.

3. Hey @19Eddy30 is that the sedan that was in Jackie's shop? It has a Virginia license plate.o_O

Although his was kinda dark green, not black.
    20200602_164359_2.jpg

Deuces and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. 19Eddy30

19Eddy30
    from VA

Yes its same year , No on car @ Hershey.
    (( A few weeks ago FB market in Leesburg or Fairfax ,there was a Original restored 35 2dr sedan for 10k.
    The Green 35 Chev that was @ Jackies the owner is the Daughter of a Old Hot Rodder , My father was in process of purchasing the car then a week or so later received his draft papers to go to Vietnam , So then Her fathers purchased the Original car ,
    ( dad went to bootcamp )was built in late 60s , pulled out of Field had to cut a tree that grew threw Engine compartment , car was driven almost daily , Sun,Rain,Snow & Street Raced from Va to Fla . Wrecked afew times front end ripped off & shot up
    (Literary !!) in last close to 50 years , the Last wreck Totaled , The Green 35 is in process being painted,
    Tuxedo black & candy red belt lines
    a Tribute/clone To her father car well known Called The Untouchable , from Manassas Va

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    Just Gary likes this.

5. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

The 33 above was built by my pal, BobbyBuilt, in Chesapeake, VA. Bobby has built a number of very solid cars that could be driven anywhere... and he does! The car is for sale. I believe it has a 283. Bobby loves the patina look cars and does a great job with them... many little touches that often go unnoticed at first. PM me for his phone number... I don't know the asking price but he normally offered very good value for the money.;):)

Just Gary and lothiandon1940 like this.