Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration old crow speed shop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wandi harry, Oct 14, 2021.

1. wandi harry

wandi harry

I have always loved the old crow speed shop name and logo , for me it just works and is legit. I brought a t shirt from them years ago ,its getting a bit crusty so I thought its probably time for a new one.
    In my mind I pictured them as a little shop out of California but after looking at their website I am guessing I am wrong, looks like they are going great which is awesome.
    Would they be one biggest hot rod brands around now and have they reached the mainstream market as opposed to a niche market.?

2. Hahaha, Bobby's day job prob pays a LOT more than a rod shop does. It pays for his hobby and passion which is what you see as Old Crow

kidcampbell71 and wandi harry like this.
  3. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I saw Bobby at the “Millers at Milwaukee” Vintage Indy car event a few months ago. He knows how to have fun.

wandi harry and Tman like this.
  4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you are hunting for Bobby's shop and looking for a fancy show place you aren't going to find it. The coolness is on the inside.