Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Cruising the Coast

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by B.A.KING, Sep 19, 2021.

1. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Well ,seen you drive by. I hurt my back some how on Tuesday. Pain in the but to even walk. Good thing i didn't drive my elky, its a 4 speed. Not sure i could have pushed clutch in. Wife n i found a spot on beach by the public bathrooms. LOL. she sat and took in sun ,I turned chair around and watched cars go by. Tried the swap meet but didn't stay very long. lots of pain. Had a good time despite the back problems. I'll be back next year if i live long enough. Thanks for info. For a car guy, there is about anything you could want to see.

Stu, Hamtown Al and loudbang like this.
  2. 6sally6

6sally6

Gas station at Pass Christain Friday morning! (Cruis'in the Coast) IMG_1651.JPG [ IMG_1652.JPG IMG_1653.JPG

3. boutlaw

boutlaw

Sorry I missed you B,A....hope your back is better...had awesome time, despite the knuckleheads shooting across the intersection at each other at prime time right in front of my hotel in Biloxi on Wednesday night...in my 15 years never had a shooting at CTC...

4. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here's a couple

Attached Files: