Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey 2021

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr cheater, Sep 22, 2021.

1. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My Hershey days are over - just can't walk that far after back surgery, but I'll be there in spirit and will be looking forward to seeing the posts & pics about it. I made it for 40+ years, which is a damned good run! Have a ball, y'all !

2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

I will be looking for you for sure!!!!

pkhammer, lothiandon1940 and Stogy like this.
  3. noboD

noboD

I am not too sure what to expect at Hershey this year. A local major antique tire company still does not have their show room open. I tried to buy inner tubes the other day and you have to call, use a credit card and then they put your stuff outside to be picked up. The pussies say they can't do face to face sales do to CDC guidelines. WTF? But they are at Carlisle this week and scheduled to be at Hershey next week. I wonder if they will have tires to sell there? And one of the major grommet, clip, small hardware suppliers has announced they will not have anything for sale at Hershey. They will just have samples for display, no sales. This is the way the Corvette and Camaro dealers went a few years ago at Carlisle, I haven't been back since. If you can't look at what you are buying and take it home what good is it? I sure hope the pizza guy doesn't go this way, just samples for show and tell no sales.

48fordnut, Budget36 and The37Kid like this.
  4. The37Kid

The37Kid

They own the property, rent it to AACA for the week.

Bob

5. noboD

noboD

Sort of, Bob. Hershey Foods and HERCO are owned by the Trust, or school. HERCO owns the property, which the parking lot for Hershey Park.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Same pants, many pockets.

Bob

7. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go be sure to take pics & share here

mad mikey and jim snow like this.
  8. noboD

noboD

Yes sir, and they all carry water for the largest non university trust fund in the country.

9. The37Kid

The37Kid

I was up at 2:30 this morning, heard a truck coming up the hill. TRAILER ARRIVED! I'll start loading tomorrow. Spaces C4J39-42 same as years past, Brookville on the other corner, Dale's food & ice cream across the way. There was an ATM there 2019.

You are welcome to leave parts for the day and pick them up in the evening. If this is your first Hershey, leaving parts at a friends space saves time taking stuff to your car or truck, time better spent looking and buying more stuff. Bob
    DSCF8384.JPG

10. still have not got in touch with Wayne. anybody know if he will be there? or if they could get a set of fenders to him? rustynuts ?

11. .........I don't have a number for him, but he does pop on here now and again. You might try sending him a "conversation" (PM) on here and see if he responds. I'll try to ask around to see if I can get in touch with anyone who might have his phone number. Time is getting short!

mad mikey and Dino 64 like this.
  12. I just now posted a request on the Maryland HAMB Forum for anyone who has a phone # for Wayne to please forward it to me. Hopefully we'll get a response....Don.

Stogy, mad mikey and Dino 64 like this.
  13. ahshoe

ahshoe

If Thursday is the best day for me to get there is it full enough or am I wasting my time and should redo my schedule so to be there Friday?

Stogy likes this.
  14. Unless things have changed, the swap fields were up and running strong by Tuesday :D

Stogy likes this.
  15. I would say Thursday is good, a lot of dealers are packing up by Friday morning.

Stogy and The37Kid like this.
  16. The37Kid

The37Kid

THURSDAY is FAR BETTER than Friday!!

Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  17. noboD

noboD

Yes.

Stogy likes this.
  18. I think any day is a good day doing Hershey. Things have changed due to the virus, well we will see....

Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  19. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

I will be there wed/thursday pushing this home made hauler. stop me if you see me, we'll talk for a minute Hersh19-18.jpg

Stogy and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  20. noboD

noboD

Watch that guy on the left with the beard. He looks shifty.

Stogy and mad mikey like this.
  21. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

he sure does, I'm gonna keep an eye out for him

22. noboD

noboD

I'm sure I will see him at Hershey wasting time.

Stogy likes this.
  23. 27 Tall T

27 Tall T
    from Butler Pa.

OAD 1 & 2
    Stop by

Stogy, TA DAD and mad mikey like this.
  24. Packed and ready! Pulling out in the morning. Weather looks good! See me at C4J 36. Selling lots of cool stuff and the table it’s on:eek:

mad mikey, swifty, Budget36 and 2 others like this.
  25. swifty

swifty

Have a great time Mark and take lots of pictures. Are the usual gang going ? I'm envious as anything.

ct1932ford likes this.
  26. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

Were all packed Laura and I will be next to the noisy neighbor Mark ! :p

Swifty wish you and Corey could be here.

27. The37Kid

The37Kid

Everything is packed and ready to go, all contents of the trailer can be bought cheap, trailer could have a new caretaker too if you are interested. See you at C4J39-42. Plan on buying every affordable Model A TUDOR door with a good top above the top hinge. On sight door chopping display of the doors I find.

Bob

28. swifty

swifty

Corey and I would love to be there Ron.
    BTW what desirable flathead parts will be for sale on your site this year? Was it 2019 that your entire manifold collection was on the table?

mad mikey, Stogy and ct1932ford like this.
  29. Wish you and Corey were coming! We will do a group shot if I can get everyone together .

mad mikey, Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  30. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Any one with a 28 9 grill shell?