Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Official Hot Rod Hayride Photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by retrophoto, Aug 16, 2006.

1. retrophoto

retrophoto

Well folks............here they are in all they're gory glory!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the rest are here http://www.retrophoto.co.uk/ and follow the link.

HUGE thanks to Terry & Anna for asking me to shoot the images this weekend, and a big thanks to everyone who let me take their photo or simply just turned up to this cracking event.

Prints are available, just email me through the website and let me know what you want.

These are only a small selection of what was taken, loads more will be appearing on the official Hot Rod Hayride website within the week, http://www.hotrodhayride.com and I have loads more so if you are after anything specific just let me know.

Thanks all

Nealie @ retro photo

2. loggy

loggy

hey fella:)

If you were the dude going round all weekend i kept seeing,then respect is due because you got everywhere as far as i could see! Aah,the madmen from croatia,a 1st view for me they certainly gave it large didnt they,most enjoyable! And as for the lovely gwendoline l'amour on the burlesque,well my view was kinda restricted as things seemed to crowd up when she was on,can't imagine why;).....she was camp as a row of pink tents that one!:D

Ta for posting:)

3. retrophoto

retrophoto

cheers.,.......yeah...that was me.....red jacket on most of the weekend.......fantastic weekend!!!