Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2021 Twin Cities Roadster Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rynothealbino, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Rynothealbino

Rynothealbino

Is anyone here going to the swap meet tomorrow? https://twincitiesroadsters.com/swap-meet. After it was cancelled last year I am really looking forward to getting up super early tomorrow morning.

What are you on the hunt for or looking to sell?

I am looking for a Model A truck cab (open or closed), GMC inline stuff, and more tools.

Looks like the weather is even going to be nice.

2. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Planning on it, packing some stuff up now. Figure it's time to rotate the stock hangin on my wall so will have some framed pics to peddle. Rest of the stuff is mostly small leftovers from past projects and other odds and ends, a few totes will hold that. My O/T wagon is sorta space challenged and I'll probably be flying solo so won't spend much time wandering around buying anything too big unless I clean out a bunch of stuff early!

3. stuart in mn

stuart in mn

I'll be there, but mostly window shopping - I already have enough junk at home. :) There's also a big antique show / flea market going on, it will be inside the grandstand and outside in the area of the old racetrack.

4. Rynothealbino

Rynothealbino

I might have to mention the antiques to my wife. For some reason 6 am swap meet wasn't her thing. Anyone bringing a Whippet grille shell for me to buy?

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go be sure to takes pics & share here

6. BJR

BJR

I will be there for sure!