Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Swap-O-Rama Tulare, California October 2nd 2021

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sanford&Son, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

The Big Tulare Swap-O-Rama October 2nd 2021! If you would like to pre-register for a space please call 559.688.1030 or visit www.internationalagricenter.com
    OCTOBER SWAP O RAMA ROAD SIDE BANNERS (002).jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    trulyvintage, TA DAD, mctim64 and 3 others like this.
  2. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Please contact our office if you want to re-reserve your space that you had on May 1st. We are giving vendors the opportunity to secure their previous space till July 15th! After July 15th all available swap spaces will be posted with the updated map online.
    Thanks, Jim

trulyvintage likes this.
  3. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Spaces are open to all, register early to get a great location!
    www.internationalagricenter.com or call 559.688.1030

trulyvintage likes this.
  4. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Bump...Oct 2nd, 2 months from now! Get your space or come out to shop!

trulyvintage likes this.

5. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Bump...Oct 2nd, less than 2 months away! Get your space or come out to shop!

trulyvintage likes this.
  6. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

The Big Tulare Swap-O-Rama vendor space map is now updated for October 2nd, just a little over a month to "Turn those Old Parts into Cash"! Reserve your space early www.internationalagricenter.com(559) 688-1030

trulyvintage likes this.
  7. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Like "Truly Vintage" aka Friehgter Jim said, Saturday October 2nd and Move-In for Swap-Meet Vendors is Friday October 1st form 9am-9pm and 5:30am on Saturday morning! Open to the public on Saturday, gates open at 7:00am. Call 559.688.1030 or visit www.internationalagricenter.com for more info. We hope to see you HAMBER'S there!
    see flyer below

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    trulyvintage likes this.
  8. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Have some spaces for SWAP-O-RAMA, available Saturday October 2nd! Move in Day is on Friday October 1st from 9am till 9pm,or Saturday 5:30am-7am. Move in on Friday is a great day to trade between swappers, Camp in your space! Open to the public on Saturday at 7:00am! Lunch and Dinner vendors will be open on Friday move-in. More food vendors available on Saturday, also a rolling cart on the grounds selling the Big Swap-O-Rito breakfast burrito to early vendors, also coffee trucks on the grounds too!
    Call 559.688.1030 or visit www.internationalagricenter.com for more info. hope to see you at Swap-O-Rama!

trulyvintage and Budget36 like this.
  9. Budget36

Budget36

Ya talked me into it:).

10. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Looks like some great weather for SWAP-O-RAMA this Saturday October 2nd! Move in on Friday 92 and Saturday 93, maybe we'll get lucky and the 80's will stay with us! Friday evening will be cool for camping on your space! Still some room to get a swap space or car corral space!
    Call 559.688.1030 or www.internationalagricenter.com See you there!

5 day.jpg

11. Muttley

Muttley

I'll be there.......no autographs or photos please.

trulyvintage likes this.
  12. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Space Marking.png
    Swap-O-Rama space marking today, getting the grounds ready for Move In this Friday!
    Have some spaces for SWAP-O-RAMA, available Saturday October 2nd! Move in Day is on Friday October 1st from 9am till 9pm,or Saturday 5:30am-7am. Move in on Friday is a great day to trade between swappers, Camp in your space! Open to the public on Saturday at 7:00am! Lunch and Dinner vendors will be open on Friday move-in. More food vendors available on Saturday, also a rolling cart on the grounds selling the Big Swap-O-Rito breakfast burrito to early vendors, also coffee trucks on the grounds too!
    Call 559.688.1030 or visit www.internationalagricenter.com for more info. hope to see you at Swap-O-Rama!

trulyvintage and 41 GMC K-18 like this.
  13. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go be sure to take pics & share here

14. “ That one problem “ has been a HAMB Alliance Member since 2008 - three years before you joined the HAMB.

“ That one problem “ will be documenting the 2021 Fall Tulare Swap Meet by posting live videos starting
    October 1st.

“ That one problem “ attended the 2021 Tulare Spring Swap Meet and documented the event by posting live videos.

Just like he did at The 2021 Spring Chickasha Swap Meet.

Just like he did for many previous years at
    The Bakersfield Swap Meet and other Hobby
    Gatherings across the Country.

Just like he has done since 2006.

He actually gives back to The Hobby.

Jim

Click Here To See Where I Am Today
    What My Actual Customers Say Click Here
    Click Here To See Vehicles I Have Hauled

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    Jalopy Joker likes this.
  15. Jalopy Joker likes this.
  16. Muttley

Muttley

I was there when the gate opened at 7......walked it once completely and another time about ¾ of the way. Also had time to stop and talk with some friends and was still back at the truck by 8:55. Super disappointed with the turnout, there were tons of empty spaces. I heard through the grapevine (may or may not be factual) that there were a few other swaps in SoCal today and Turlock is scheduled for tomorrow. Supposedly there were 1300 spaces and only 400 were filled. Spent a grand total of $14.........$10 of that was to get in the gate.

17. I have been here since Thursday.
    I also attended in May.
    The post war vending area was just
    about as busy as May.
    I am here now sitting with the
    kitchen volunteer staff that started
    at 3 am getting something to eat.

52B32549-632E-48DE-B3E1-7EEDDC1A6ECB.jpeg

Jim

Jalopy Joker likes this.
  18. Jkmar73

Jkmar73
    from Tulare, CA

I went today and found a couple a decent rear fenders for my model a. Got a lead on a front fender as well. Met another vendor that straightens and polishes stainless, talked to him about fixing my radiator shell.
    I went when the gates opened at 7:00. There was not as many vendors as the last time. Not as many people coming through the gates, but it was early. I was there for about an hour and a half. On the way out there was a lot of cars heading in to the swap meet. Looking forward to the next one.

Budget36 likes this.
  19. The crowd picked up as the day progressed.
    The Tulare Ag Center is a non-profit.
    No egos or @-holes to deal with that
    can kill an event.

The Ag Show in February draws 100K
    and they have 1400 volunteers for that
    who help out.

They asked me to do an interview:

@

Currently there is parking for 10K.
    Marked spaces for 800 vendors.
    600 acre facility if you count the
    farmland.

20’ x 40’ space is only $50
    Trams were running to shuttle folks
    Tractor & wagon set ups were running
    to load up larger parts
    Several food vendors
    Dry camping allowed on spaces
    Modern bathrooms

I enjoyed myself !

Jim

Budget36 likes this.
  20. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

Hi All, Just want to thank all of you that came out to Swap-O-Rama this past Saturday, we had a pretty good attendance and vendors that made some $$. We always want more right! We were still profitable after paying the bills,
    we will put that money into the next Swap-Meet April 23 & 24th, 2022. We have having 3-Events in two days, Swap-O-Rama, The California Antique Farm Equipment Show, and a Vintage Camper Rally on our lawn! Move in will be on Friday April 22nd, 2022! Hope to see you there! More info to come.....

Attached Files:

trulyvintage and Budget36 like this.