Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical photo problem on the Barn

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51504bat, Sep 26, 2021.

1. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

2. Not working, I only get an error message.

3. Maybe off topic ? Not sure they can tell that's not a flathead.....

4. Oh - I can see a picture of a SBF with a BIG Holley......

5. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I only posted the photos to see if there was some issue with the photos since they wouldn't post on the Barn. After they posted and I knew there wasn't an issue I tried to delete the posting and photos. FWIW they were photos of the 302 in my '54 Ranch wagon showing the hot water heater valve and vacuum line routing that a Barner had asked about. Sorry for any confusion. I would have deleted the post completely if I could have. Hopefully a mod will do it.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dang, I thought a Ford was a Ford within limits over there. The limits must be a lot tighter than I thought.
    I've found that serious high resolution photos some times time out when you try to post them here. That may be the far less than optimal internet service I have here at the house.. If the numbers on the bar showing your download move real slow and kind of stop it is probably too high of a resolution for one or the other to handle in a speedy fashion. If you are trying to load several photos and they rather crap out in the process it is again a case of the net not handling it all at one go.

7. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It seems like the issue is with the photos even though they posted just fine here on the HAMB. I re posted a photo on the Barn that I posted a week or so ago and it posted just fine. Maybe some how a setting for the camera on my phone got changed. Something to check tomorrow.