Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1950 Ford Shoebox - SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by McTavish77, Sep 5, 2021.

1. McTavish77

McTavish77

City: Fresno

State: California
    Price: 15K o.b.o.
    8FD0D02A-9CDB-4499-AACA-468BDB0CEEFE.jpeg 1950 Ford Shoebox, former show winner and magazine car! Built in the 90’s by Gearheadz Hot Rods is Oregon. Tons of custom work done to this car! Has all Ford running gear; stout 302c.i., C4 trans, narrowed 9” rear w/ 4.10 posi (it scoots when you hop on the throttle), Mustang II front end w/ disc brakes, louvered hood, shaved doors and rear deck lid (door popper under front turn signal), v-butted windshield, custom dash (4 dashes were used to make the 4 gauge pod in the center of dash), late 70’s GM center console, LeCarra billet wheel, tweed interior, and I’m sure other stuff I’m forgetting. I’ll add more as I remember it.

I have a HUGE binder full of receipts/records on the car as well as the original issue of Custom Rodder magazine that will go with the car. I have extra parts that will be included (led headlight kit, TCI ratchet shifter, chrome starter, new steering box and probably some other items I forgot about).

This is a well sorted driver that just needs some updating and TLC to bring it into the 21st century! Will need a carpet kit (has sound deadening and jut in place), a few paint chips around deck lid and fuel door, anfew bubbles at lower doors (could just be paint bubbles or rust, not sure). If I was to keep it, I was going to either paint it or reshoot the scallops a more updated color and redo the interior (although, the seat are comfortable and in excellent shape). This car has a ton of room and fits 5 easily!

Would like to get in the ball park of $15K but make me an offer; worst I’ll say is no. Will work with domestic and overseas shipping (on your dime). Can take any pics and videos if requested. Feel free to PM here or call/text (559) 307-2499

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  2. McTavish77

McTavish77

Mid week bump!

Might be down for trades too! Just throw out any trade offers; worst I’ll say is no!

3. McTavish77

McTavish77

4. McTavish77

McTavish77

5. McTavish77

McTavish77

6. McTavish77

McTavish77

Someone make me an offer I can’t refuse! Got a couple other cars I’ve had my eye and would like to maybe move on one of them. Don’t be afraid to make an offer; worst I’ll say is no…

7. McTavish77

McTavish77