Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 9/17/21 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Sep 16, 2021.

1. 39 Merc custom from a 4 dr with a Chevy grill and bumpers, Cad hubcaps and skirts - ART

[​IMG]

2. This may have been posted before, but considering I am only a week away from doing this in Oklahoma, figured I would post our t-shirt artwork from fellow HAMBer B-Scott studios.

E38CDB7F-7517-436D-B065-71C7947EABFF.jpeg

3. KerryMC

KerryMC

4. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WOW @Stogy ...it just keeps getting cooler:cool:.
    You graphics skill are absolutely awesome...I'm a little envious;):).

I always feel quite honored and happy when someone finds my old artwork interesting enough to consider re-using it. Thanks Steve, you certainly did it justice:D:cool::D:cool:

Art is/was not ever my career...it was just more of another tool/skill in my "bag of tricks", and for that reason, I have no problem sharing it with anyone interested.

So feel free to copy, cut, modify and/or re-use any of my posted artwork. It's out there to have fun with.
    100_6230.jpg

selectedgrub, i.rant, rbrewer and 8 others like this.
  5. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:cool:@Stogy . THAT'S JUST TOO DAMN COOL!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    [​IMG]
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@hotrodjack33, another milestone at the Hamb for me...again super fun journey in this collaboration...I am honored too...never would I have dreamed that I'd participate in a Hotrod/Custom forum and be amongst such an accomplished group of individuals in so many ways, Artists from all walks...we all have such a great opportunity to share the rewards of our acquired skillsets however we feel we managed to gain the ability to display and create imagery...it's truly a root of a creation or vision...

The Computer with programming has given opportunity to Artists to make a lot of what ifs somewhat easily possible but a hand pulled illustration has never lost its ambience...

Additional Thanks to All Hambers for their enjoying, appreciation and support...It certainly is heartfelt...

Regards,
    Stogy

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  7. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

quick85, Animal, OLSKOOL57 and 16 others like this.
  8. Thank you, everybody. Your efforts are always appreciated. :)

themoose, robber, 41 GMC K-18 and 3 others like this.
  9. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

10. sololobo

sololobo

What a super show, missing Jogger however, he is a busy boy these days working on a new project. My brother Gary at 2nd Chance and his Lone Wolf rang my bell! Thanx for all the cool stuff gang.

11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

TupRocksIG.jpg

:rolleyes:...It's almost Fall and the colors are already beginning...trees are throwing in the towel a little early...Mary's still out and about selling her Tupperware and it was never funner and faster since she bought the Ole Hotrod with her hard earned Tupper coin...:D

Credit to All that inspired this

12. ^^ ha ha that's awesome.
    I need me some Tupperware.

robber, Lil32 and Stogy like this.
  13. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  14. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Goodyear-Vintage-Tire_collage_CroppedV1.jpg

:rolleyes:...I understand there's some racing going on cross The Pond and The Rolling Bones may actually be participating...they shipped over a good portion of their wheels to boot...anyways this Artwork is fitting to the moment...

Have fun over Yonder All...;)

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/rolling-bones-invade-the-uk.1241582/

This Inspiration above started with a Goodyear printing block shared here by Hamber @Lepus and I envisioned a late 40s racer attached to it...and Voila we're rollin'

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/friday-art-show-11-8-19.1172346/page-2#post-13316743

Credit to All that Inspired this

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021