Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Tri5 Interior Kits

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5foot2, Sep 14, 2021.

1. 5foot2

5foot2
    from Maine

There are a lot of options for stock 55-57 interiors out there, and I've seen a fella that lists a few custom kits via eBay, but does anyone know of others who produce and sell complete "custom" kits? I have a 57 hardtop that I'd like to do the seats and doors in a tuck and roll, or other simpler style from the era.

Thanks.

2. HerMink

HerMink

I bit the bullet about 5 years ago and ordered a panel kit (basically everything except seat covers) from a guy on eBay who had multiple kits for sale. It was actually decent, worth the money IMO - was it an Ridler award winning interior - no, but it fit my budget and looked nice and completely acceptable. I've since sold the car so I don't know how it held up, but it seemed liked it would hold up no problem it's basically just vinyl and I think he was using like a plastic board instead of like a cardboard or wood - which was nice because it wont warp with moisture. I believe his name was like '2talltr3' and he was from Dayton, Oh.

3. prpmmp

prpmmp

4. Watch out for cidellas head liners. The last two I was involved with were crap. One was made backwards. Yep backwards. The other was too big in the rear and the last two listings were wrong
    Seats and door pads were good.

5. Nothing but Ciadella

verno30 likes this.