Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Tudor Hot Rod Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gasserfreak, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Gasserfreak

Gasserfreak
    from Yuma, AZ

City: Yuma

State: Arizona
    Price: 8500 obo
    20190228_170558.jpg Hey y'all,
    So I had a business opportunity come up, and I need to unload a couple projects. This car is completely apart, as it's been in storage along time. Was building it as a family rod, then took a job in AZ, moved, life, etc... Here's a list of stuff I had collected for it that comes with it. It's almost two cars, but only one title, CA, in my name, on non-op. Can deliver within a few hunert miles for some gas money, and you pay and are sure you want it first.
    • 1-Body 28-29 Sedan, decent shape, very little rust.
    • 1-Front half of 28-29 body with a great set of doors
    • 1-Stock a frame, doesn't match the title, but I had the title place in Fallbrook run the numbers a couple years ago, and they're good number, not used, so I can give a bill of sale for it.
    • 1-Riley Automotive swept and stepped custom frame, set up for Pete and Jake's in the rear, vega box mount
    • Pete and Jake's ladder bars w/banjo hangers for the frame
    • 1-stock engine, core at best, but the title matches the block.
    • 1-mercruiser 153 banger, w/ single rochester 2bbl manifold. (was told it was running when pulled, but I would open it up.
    • 1-87 5.0 roller motor, and T-5. Engine needs gone through and put back together.
    • S10 T-5 and and a Turbo 350
    • 48 ford rear w/spring and stock bones, I pulled this out of a running and driving car I did some work on.
    • Ford Explorer Rear, don't remember if it's posi or not, I want to say yes, but honestly, it's been awhile since I bought all this shit...
    • 2 dropped Ford axles from Ansen. 1 is 2" and 1 is 2.25" spindles, steering arms, bones etc... for them.
    • 1 set of cherry 35 wires with zero mile tires 4.50/16 stones and 6.70/16 nankangs(or something like that). They look bitchin'
    • 1 set of 39' Ford 16s in good shape with good drums and hubs. 2 are the rare 16x3.5s.(I also have some 40 ford wheels that I will swap for these, I just need to keep something for my 34')
    • Very cool set of Old Chrome early ford backing plates, loaded.
    • F100 backing plates and drums.
    • Cool set of buckets and matching steering column out of an old Econoline
    There's tons of other small things I left out, like a mustang radiator, and grill shells, etc... I'll try and get some pictures through out the week when I can make time. ( I had the bright idea of going back to college for Auto-CAD @ 40 freakin' years old...so my nights and weekends are pretty busy) If you're interested or have any questions shoot me a text or call (760)212-4809

(I also have a 1956 pre-unit cases and cherry powder coated frame, not matching $500)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    Jeff Pandora likes this.
  2. Gasserfreak

Gasserfreak
    from Yuma, AZ

Bump...
    Will trade for work ready Semi Tractor (can ad cash for the right truck). Preferably Pre-EGR and Pre-ELD.

Will also trade for a T-Coupe driver (Can chip in some cash for the right car).

3. Gasserfreak

Gasserfreak
    from Yuma, AZ

20190228_170558.jpg 20190228_170603.jpg Back from the dead, but I still have this, just sitting at my folks place. Might as well bump it up and see if there's any interest. Willing to mix and match what you are interested. Reasonable offers will not be refused...as I have time, I'll start dragging this stuff out. I'm never going to get around to building it, so might as well move it along.

4. Gasserfreak

Gasserfreak
    from Yuma, AZ