Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 8/27/21 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Aug 26, 2021.

1. KerryMC

KerryMC

2. sololobo

sololobo

41 GMC K-18, Lil32 and Jigger like this.
  3. Thanks Larry. I took some liberties with the South Omaha Coupe. It's not nearly as streamlined as the actual car and I gave it a shiny grille. These cars are as aggressive a pair of hot rods as you'll find on the streets. Jason never shies from proving it, LOL!

29_Roadster_w_Gal_001A.jpg 32_FF_Roadster_B1.jpg A-Deuce Coupe_003a.jpg No15_34_roadster_01_4web.jpg PV_15ozFuelCoupe_01b.jpg 33_Omaha_Jacks_Coupe_4web.jpg

b-bop, oldsjoe, Sancho and 29 others like this.
  4. Thanks!!!...Now we only have to worry that she puts the phone away when she jumps onto her car and drives away.:eek:

oldsjoe, Stogy, catdad49 and 4 others like this.
  5. Thank you, gentlemen. I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of inspiration. :)

Stogy, themoose, robber and 3 others like this.
  6. loudbang

loudbang

b-bop, Chavezk21, Chicster and 23 others like this.
  7. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

...and as always, feel free to clean up and/or modify any of my posted artwork and re-use it:D

[​IMG]

8. sololobo

sololobo

9. Jacksmith

Jacksmith
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Aridzona

10. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

J_SC2c.jpg

used1.jpg

Flat top.jpg

:rolleyes:...Thank you Jack...I have been working on an Artwork in collaboration and this is a modded crop of the bigger picture I'm still working on...I hope you like it...

I'm just curious, did you and any of the Streetrodder Artists group ever collaborate on any projects?

Credit to All That Inspired This

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Warbird_Hotrods2021.jpg

I truly don't stop forgetting every day and this last week was no stranger as to to why...

Credit to All That Inspired This

12. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Heya @Stogy, that's TOO COOL:cool::D. You certainly have some great graphics skills...can't wait to see the finished project:cool:.

There was never any collaboration between me and Mike Chiavetta or Dave Bell as both of them were "Calif guys" and I was on the East Coast. I did get a chance to talk to Dave Bell several times on the phone, he seemed like a great guy and offered lots of encouragement. Dave was quite a bit older and already a legend at the time...talking with him was pretty exciting to this goofy kid who just happened to be able to draw hot rods.;) 100_4895.jpg

51pontiac, Jigger, Sancho and 9 others like this.
  13. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Chavezk21, oldsjoe, Jigger and 7 others like this.
  14. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thank you Jack for the compliments and I'll see if I can wrap up the larger work for next Friday...

I did note you have an appreciation of Green on your rides so I treated the Roadster as your own and there's a couple of plugs to this place in a few locations...as without the Hamb we wouldn't have met one another...

I'm always in admiration of fellas like yourself who have made a career of graphic design especially in Hotrod...I've had some rewarding moments and milestones myself but not as a full time career...so you actually worked from a local location and moved your contributions through the mail and courier...you had an early start on what many are experiencing with remote working during this C shit...nothing wrong with that either...

So again thank you it was an experience I will remember forever...;)

Jigger, oldsjoe, Lil32 and 4 others like this.
  15. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Chavezk21, oldsjoe, Jigger and 8 others like this.
  16. flynstone

flynstone

still sitting, actually the frame is bad, borrowed the drive line for something else. did score another frame with jag suspension for 300 bux but with so many projects who knows if i will ever get to it.. but sure looks good.. thanks

Stogy likes this.
  17. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

B-Scott Studios did the art work for this years shirts.
    01 shirt art idea 1 .jpg

D type, catdad49, Sancho and 2 others like this.