Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need assistance in Spokane

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The 39 guy, Aug 14, 2021.

1. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

My air shocks won't hold pressure. Is anyone willing to let me use their four post or a jack and jack stands for a few minutes tonight?pm for my cell please.

Sam Profit

lothiandon1940 and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

Good luck Sam.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Thanks guys, no luck so far. I'll figure out some way to get it off the ground after it cools off a little around here. It was 97 degrees the last time I checked.

4. I suggest you send a group conversation to the several members from Spokane that are still active on the HAMB.

At top of this page, second flag from the left is members. Tap flag and do a search, putting the word Spokane in the location box. You will get a long list of members from Spokane, but many of them are no longer active. You want to try contacting those that are still active.

Good luck. I hope this helps.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  5. Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  6. JimSibley

JimSibley

Im
    In deer park. 15 minutes north of spokane, i have a 2 post lift, big shop. Call me @ 509 -934-6271 if this helps.

7. I’m sorry, I’m out of town in Montana at the moment

lothiandon1940 and Hamtown Al like this.
  8. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Thank you pprather you went above and beyond.

I was hoping you would be be home Chris l think you live about 10 minutes from my sons place.

Thanks guys I was able to talk with Jim Sibley. He has generously offered to help.

9. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry just saw this. Dont have a lift sadly.

10. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Made it home today with no problems except for no pressure in my air shocks. I think I will have to install a longer hose on the passenger side shock. I put it back on this morning ( for the second time) before leaving Spokane and it was holding air but after 200 miles of less than smooth roads it shows 0 pressure. Thanks again gentlemen for your help and offers of help.

Sam

11. Where does your son live?

12. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Spokane Valley , about 5 minutes South off Sprauge off Dishman Mica Road.

13. ah ok. I’ve lived on the N Side of Spokane my entire life. I’m currently about 7 miles NW of Spokane

14. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Oops, I thought I remembered somewhere in the past you mentioning in one of your posts that you were on the south side, maybe it was just where you picked up a car or something.... Sorry.

15. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Too bad I was out. I live off Dishman Mica Road.

lothiandon1940 and The 39 guy like this.
  16. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Oh man sorry I was at Goodguys and didn’t see this when it happened. Looks like you got it taken care of though.

17. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

Thanks gents, I did get it fixed well I thought I did. I had no air in the system when I got home. The same air line had pulled out of it's shock fitting. I got the car up on the 4 post when I got home and made some modifications that I think will fix the problem.

18. Glad it's fixed. Also, happy to see the responses of offers to help out. I've always felt that this place that Ryan has created is really a community of sorts. Yes, it's an online community, but so very often we see local folks helping each other out with advice, tools, sometimes even hands-on assistance or maybe just some emotional support. Big thumbs up to all who offer to help out a fellow HAMBer.....:).....Don.

19. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I remember the airshocks on my car in early 70s. In prep for dates: gas up, air up.