Register now to get rid of these ads!

History LeMay Car Collection Tour Pacific NW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakespeed63, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Perfect for that Sunday morning cup of coffee.
    Part 2 of a tour through a mind blowing collection of some of the coolest cars in existence. Can't recall ever seeing this place before. guess it pays well to be in the trash business. Look for part one of the huge building filled with more cars and big trucks. Something for everyone, in this place. Even a few super cool Hot Rods thrown in for good measure. Would be impossible to pick just one, to take home...or would it? Your picks???

(23) Greatest Barn Find Collection Known To Man | World-record classic car collection - Part 2 - YouTube

loudbang and Jalopy Joker like this.
  2. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

My old Austin gasser came from the Lemay collection. It was an original A8 scheduled to be restored, but instead got sold off when they auctioned off a large number of future projects back around 2007 or 2008? Always wanted to get up there to see the collection.

loudbang and VANDENPLAS like this.
  3. Wow :eek: That is simply incredible all those cars in great shape under one roof.
    I’m gonna have to watch that video a few times as just to much to take in all at once.
    Incredible, well preserved snd organized.fantastic!

kidcampbell71 likes this.

4. dwollam

dwollam

I have bought a couple cars that came from Lemay auctions. It is a great place to visit too. There are actually 3 museums.

Dave

loudbang likes this.
  5. Johnboy34

Johnboy34
    from Seattle,Wa

loudbang likes this.
  6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I knew him through a couple of friends who did some work for him when he had a hide away place in Outlook and one of my friends went over for several years and helped set up the cars at his home museum for his annual gathering.
    He aced me out of a 47 Chevy Convertible hulk from Jerry Roland the Mercury parts dude in Zi;;ah, Wa in the early 80's. He bought it over the phone while I was walking into Jerry's garage with cash in hand.
    A lot of his collection is in the Museum in Tacoma and some of that rotates in and out with other cars in the collection.About | America's Car Museum (americascarmuseum.org)

loudbang likes this.