Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Iron Trap Garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatford39, Jul 31, 2021.

1. flatford39

flatford39

Any idea how to watch Iron Trap live on Sunday??? Are they still filming on Sunday"s???

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. It's the last Sunday of the month and usually starts at 10:00 est. If you go to his YouTube channel you should be able to find the old ones.

chryslerfan55 and fauj like this.
  3. jim snow

jim snow

Matt was live last Sunday. Probably gonna be previously taped tomorrow. 7 am. Snowman

4. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks like @IronTrap drug home a nice 39 Merc. Saw video this morning.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021

5. IronTrap

IronTrap

Yep last Sunday of the month we go live otherwise it’s recorded! Thanks for watching!

6. Saw that one of my Pharoahs members went and got some stuff from you recently. Fella named Kermit.. On a more personal note when you gonna score a barn full of 36 Chevy stuff ? lol

7. hudson48

hudson48

8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That could cause a guy to disappear off here for days.

9. RRanchero Rick

RRanchero Rick

One of the few car shows that's watchable (it's great actually). How about some price info on what you pay for this stuff, especially the barn find '54 vet. Any way, keep up the great work.

10. I don't watch them live, but do see the recent vids on YouTube, where I can chose the ones to watch.

Stu D Baker likes this.
  11. Smokeshow

Smokeshow

Love your YouTube channel! I like how you show metal shaping and work and make it seem more doable for entry level guys. I am watching all the finds/adventures videos right now :) I live in Oregon and saw the PNW 3 part episode and all the amazing hoards around . Charlie lives not too far from me. Your auction/swap meet unpacking/info videos are really cool. Helps us to understand flat heads and other parts that are not as well known like the rare intakes! Keep up the good work!