Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rumblers NJ -4th Annual Hot Rod Show-Aug19th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Leaky Pipes, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Hey, who's this? I'm still in Sweden having the time of my life with real hot rodders all over the world, hahahaha. Can't wait to get back though, so much work to do before Jalopy, I wanted to have three cars there, but looks like only two will make it.

2. what is the new car your bringing? Is it that 34 you were working on..

btw - took the T on a 40 mile ride yesterday to make sure it was in shape for the asbury trip. my ass hurts and i'm deaf but otherwise no problems... c-ya there..

3. ryangobie

ryangobie
    from Jersey

i'ma try and make it down

4. bombshell

bombshell

planning a trip to asbury with friends the weekend this is going on - seems like it will be a good time. some random hardcore show going on at club deep the same night. what a combo. not sure if i am bringing my car, bleh stupid transmission bullshit.

question: closest place to stay? cheapest place to stay?

thanks!

5. I like that idea, wanna hear all the complaints, love to make people happy, exspecially woman. Club DEEP sucks! Stay away, the real punkers will be at the Lanes, hoping Mr. Lars Fredrikson will make an appearence, seeing his is a Rumbler and in town for a show...we'll see. Gonna get Sweetheart an autograph so she knows we are not bad guys afterall.

6. repoman

repoman

Speak for yourself, Mary!

7. repoman

repoman

You need to man the kissing booth.

Lay a good one on sweetheart666, sounds like she needs her rear-end greased.

8. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Fuck him? He can't drive a funny car on the streets right? so it has to be trailered. also, that guy's my friend and I Invited him so watch what u say on here.

9. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Yeah well, I'm a bad guy, I hate everyone. I even hate most of my friends, most of the time (that includes all of you). It's just that sometimes I hate you less and you all mistake this for me liking you. I don't feel the need to try to make people happy or pretend that I want to be your friend when I hang out. I learned long ago that I couldn't make everyone happy so now I try to make everyone unhappy. So far I have a real good score but I'm always looking to improve. So come over and see me at the show. We'll talk, and I can tell you to go fuck yourself. I hope you all come down to the shitty show!! See ya all soon, MIKE.

10. surfer1316

surfer1316

hahaha, you guys sound like a bunch of sarcastic, loud, obnoxious, F***in' a$$holes..... haha, I love it, think I'll fit right in

quick intro, new guy, been lurking the past month or two, picked up my first junker, a 49 GMC (not running and no won't be there, but feel free to swing by and help me out or donate parts, hahaha), mechanical engineering major in new gunswick

swung by the E-town classics show last month, couldn't stick around long, had work, but ran into repoman for a second time, this time should be able to hang out a little longer and meet some more ppl, blah blah blah

I need a beer

11. Surfer, we are always cuttin on each other, thats what we do for fun. Stick around, there are tons of parts being disscarded all the time. Just let us know what you need or looking for, always have our eyes peeled.

Hate to dissappoint you, Sweetheart is right, it's all an act. We actully give a shit about people, we just can't help fuckin with each other...but thats why we are bros!

12. peteynj

peteynj
    from Jersey

Really???? lol

13. Jimv

Jimv

How far is the show from Long beach in Jersey? I'm going to be at my sisters house there so i can ride over!! I won't have my car though, but WTF a party is a party!!lol
    JimV

14. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

exciting :)

15. sojerscraper

sojerscraper

LBI is about an hour south of asbury.

16. bombshell

bombshell

what is the closest hotel to the lanes? since i am sans car right now we'll be taking the bus to asbury (lame)...

17. surfer1316

surfer1316

hahaha, nah man, I know how it is, same way I am with my friends, bust there chops all day, play jokes on 'em, but they ever needed a thing, anyone of us would drop everything

I got a couple questions, about my truck, suggestions on what to do, but I won't steal this thread, I'll start a new one, keep your eyes pealed and see you guys at Asbury

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I wish I could be there to personally fuck each and everyone of my brothers up the ass in public, but alas I can't for reasons that are too gay to mention.

I hope there will be lots of love in the air and if you could save a tall Swedish girl for me, Negro Mel, I'd be much obliged.

See you fucks soon....somewhere.

19. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Hey Leaky Pipes, quit being a dick.

20. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

I can tell you what to do with it!!! HAHAHA. Start the thread and I'm sure you will get plenty of advice.

21. umm.. ok... you seem gay, please don't come to the show... i might have my wife kick your ass.

seriously.. don't you have something better to do??

have a nice day

22. Joe Riot

Joe Riot
    from N Y of C

Gents, have a kick ass time in Asbury!

I miss Sweden...

23. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

I cant help it since all my friends are ones. by the way, should'nt u be building a bomb or somethin?

24. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Dude, you can't say "bomb" on the internet!

25. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Oh yeah, I've calmed down now. Shane, Sunday, My shop, Petey's car. Be there. Get dirty

26. peteynj

peteynj
    from Jersey

ok enough with the soap opera....who s coming

27. I'm really thinking I might have to do the ride down....

28. from what i've heard @ the S.F. chapter meeting ben and bruce from this coast will be on that side of the country for this one...

29. Leaky Pipes

Leaky Pipes

Petey your sedan is gonna be shweet! hope it makes it to the show. just duct tape some maglights on the front for headlights. I think we may have a burlesque dancer and a fire breather showing up for part of the entertainment.

30. repoman

repoman

If it makes you feel any better, cunt, Mel has new nickname.

Now go buy yourself a big vibrator.