Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 354 hemi crank

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rocketsled59, Aug 2, 2021.

1. rocketsled59

rocketsled59

i recently acquired quite a few chrysler parts. One item is a 354 hemi crank. It’s forged ( I think they all were) It has surface rust and I’m sure it needs turned. I plan to sell this as well as a lot of other stuff. I’m not sure how to price it. I don’t expect to get rich off of it but I don’t want to give it away either. I know these cranks are not too plentiful and probably nobody making cranks for them either. Thanks for the insight.

Attached Files:

2. SEAAIRE354

SEAAIRE354

If you are planning on selling it you would need to confirm what size the journals are and confirm it’s not cracked. This would pretty much require you spending some money first. Without any of that info it’s pretty much worth it’s weight in scrap. I’m not trying to be rude but the buyer is taking all the risk without knowing this info.

3. rocketsled59

rocketsled59

Providing it is good what could it be sold for? Thanks

4. SEAAIRE354

SEAAIRE354

I’ve seen them for sale on eBay that were maged and turned for 800 ish. However I can’t remember if anyone actually purchased them. If you go to the Hot Head Hemi website there’s a classified section and if there are any it may give you an idea what the market is. Also if you wind up at a machine shop they may be able to help.

5. rocketsled59

rocketsled59

Thank you for your insight.

6. SEAAIRE354

SEAAIRE354

There’s a 354 reground on eBay for a buy it now price for $ 475.

rocketsled59 likes this.