Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Pete Clark /Fast Times Rods.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mitchell Rish, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Mitchell Rish

Mitchell Rish
    from Houston MS

Anyone know if Pete is ok. Emailed and called several times in the last two months. No answer and no reply on the emails.
    Just hoping he’s ok-haven’t heard from him since Before Christmas.

2. pollyrob74

pollyrob74

3. pollyrob74

pollyrob74

I'm also trying to contact Pete Clark. I ordered ladder bars (paid 4). Then I ordered a straight axle front end kit. Back and forth e-mails for 6 month, every thing was cool til Jan. then nothing. Like Pete fell off the earth.4 months not a word.3 grand tied up in this. anybody up in New York close to Dunkirk stop by his shop see if its open,or closed I'm in calif. so i can't go there. Im stuck in hell if you know what i mean.I'm ready to blow this off but 3grand is alot of money Any help would be great [email protected] thanks.

4. raylloyd

raylloyd

I'll be in Dunkirk tomorrow at the swap meet. Will swing by his shop if you still need someone to check in there.

5. pollyrob74

pollyrob74

cool. I'm still trying to find out what's up with Pete and my parts. Any info would be great

Stogy likes this.
  6. raylloyd

raylloyd

Had already left before your reply. I did drive by there, couple newer trucks in front of the building, so I think still in business. I go up that way every few weeks, so pm me if you want me to stop in and give him your contact info. You might want to try contacting http://www.cainshotrods.com/ . Dunkirk/Fredonia is a small area, can't imagine them not knowing each other. Might be able to tell you if they are having business/personal issues going on.

Stogy likes this.
  7. pollyrob74

pollyrob74

It would be cool if you could stop by and talk to him,tell him i'm bumbed that he just blew me off and see if he can contact me. At least send me the ladder bars.

Stogy likes this.
  8. raylloyd

raylloyd

I'm probably not persuasive enough and definitely not intimidating enough to get him to do something he hasn't done for the past several months, but in a few weeks when I am by there again I will pop in and see what I can do.

lothiandon1940 and Stogy like this.
  9. pollyrob74

pollyrob74

I think I'm ready for that frontal lobotomy. Who knew trying to build a AMC Hornet gasser would be so much fun. all about chasing people and parts. Just knowing Pete is still there and working would help alot. Not asking for you to fight my battles. hopefully he's just real busy and going to ship my parts soon. thanks robert

Stogy likes this.
  10. George Tyree

George Tyree

( I live in Calif) In October 2008 I purchased a 1941 ****** coupe rolling chassis thru Pete at Fast Times Rods for $ 9790.00 and I would pay for front tires and wheels and rear wheels and shipping on delivery of the chassis( I shipped a set of *** cheater slicks to Pete to be mounted on the back of the chassis), I wired $4895.00 to Pete's bank. Then Pete asked for the balance which was $4895.00 on 1/31/2009 the balance of $4895.00 was wired to Pete's bank, We have been in communication all this time by phone or email about shipping the chassis until 01/26/2016 that was the last email I received from Pete, He was shipping the chassis soon at that time. since 01/26/2016 I can not reach Pete by phone or email and have not received the chassis. In Nov 2017 I went back to Petes shop to see if it existed and it did, I asked to go see my chassis and Pete said the storage was snowed in and it would be Feb. before it would be thawed out to get to the storage. Pete told me I should have called before flying out I told him I have been trying to get a hold of him for months but he will not reply, to this day 7/29/2019 I'm still trying to get my chassis or money.

Stogy likes this.
  11. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sad state of affairs fellas...I am sorry whenever these stories arise...Thoughts your way for a satisfactory resolution...I can imagine the frustration...:(

brady1929 likes this.
  12. Fordors

Fordors

@George Tyree, $10 K is not exactly small change, if I were you I would seek legal options in this matter. Pete the Weasel might be dust in the wind but for sure I would notify the local authorities about what happened and see if they can locate him. Maybe they can locate him and forward that info to you so he is not aware you are seeking him.
    From Wiki- Mail fraud and wire fraud are federal crimes in the United States that involve mailing or electronically transmitting something associated with fraud. Jurisdiction is claimed by the federal government if the illegal activity crosses interstate or international borders

13. George Tyree

George Tyree

Thanks for the information, I have tried everything else to get the money back or the chassis.

14. George Tyree

George Tyree

He is still there, You can also contact RUGGED ROLLERS that is also Pete's company.

15. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

So did you get everything straightened out ?

16. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

I second that!!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  17. George Tyree

George Tyree

No, I still call, text & email every day with no reply.

18. Tom Boutelle

Tom Boutelle

Wonder how many would wish to join potential class action to recoup losses from Fasttimes/PC businesses?

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  19. 54vicky

54vicky

I do not know george but waiting for nearly a century then posting here smells.as to the class action the cost and logistics involved while a nice thought would have I think need to have been started in a set time frame.contacting the postal authority would have probably been more fruitful at the TIME

20. james kasallis

james kasallis

21. james kasallis

james kasallis

I know this is a old post but Pete is a theif. I bought a complete car from him after several months/years and damn near $30000 he screwed me and a friend of mine. We showed up at his shop and picked up our cars which were in pieces and missing parts. DON'T TRUST HIM.

22. james kasallis

james kasallis

I WOULD DEFINITELY!!!!

23. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:oops:...sad...period...good luck to retrieving your losses to all involved...

lothiandon1940 and brady1929 like this.
  24. Tom Boutelle

Tom Boutelle

James- I would like to speak with you. My cell is 404 915-8211 Eastern Standard Time

25. Tom Boutelle

Tom Boutelle

Call 404 915-8211. Leave method to contact you if no answer

26. ....While it may sound like a good idea in theory, if he has possibly declared bankruptcy or has his place of business mortgaged to the hilt or he's renting it, just remember, nothing from nothing is nothing. I hate a thief as much as the next guy and I hope that you get some justice, but it may not come in the form of money, but watching him do jail time if you and others pursue criminal charges...Good luck.

Fordors likes this.
  27. ssffnomad

ssffnomad

All this time gone by ?Did you guys ever contact the N.Y.S. Attorneys General’s Office ?

28. berardgreg

berardgreg

I got a judgement against Pete Dec. 2016 in Texas. That judgement was also honored in New York 2017. $45K plus atty fees. There is a lien against Pete and his shop for that amount. 713 three six, six 222 nine. It's a public (the judgement) record in Texas and New York. Good luck to all.

29. How is this Pete dude not in jail?????