Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Seat Frames~Model A Rollpans~Bengels Hot Rod Prod.

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Metaltwister, Aug 8, 2011.

1. moorehouse77

moorehouse77

Bengels is still in business but sadly without Metaltwister AKA Bob. On July 19th 2020 Bob passed away in his shop in Missouri due to natural causes. Myself and his Daughter have been working to get the business moving again but it has been a long difficult road. We have moved seat manufacturing back to SoCal where Bob started the seat frame business. We have his original templates and drawings and we continue to make Bengels seats with all of Bob's original tooling and machines the way he wanted them. I have not yet had the chance to iron out Bob's presence here on the H.A.M.B. but we are still honoring the 10% discount to H.A.M.B. members. I will need to get with the moderators to see how to move forward with Bengels Seat Frames on this forum. Website, email and phone number are still the same.

Dave.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    gnichols likes this.
  2. dnewman

dnewman
    from Colorado

Hi Dave,
    Your VM states you will be closed for the week, since at least last week, hopefully all is well. Do you have an ETA on when you will be back? I would like to get a seat ordered ASAP, but respect the need to take care of family. Thanks
    Dennis

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. Roothawg

Roothawg

Sorry to hear that. Hope you guys can keep it going.

kidcampbell71 likes this.