Register now to get rid of these ads!

A new england question?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jimv, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Jimv

Jimv

I have been going to Clarks Trading post in New Hampshire for the last 20 yrs or so and was always inquesitive about some of the cars at Clarks trading post.
    This year I noticed the "wolfman" has a differant ride!!
    about 12 yrs ago he ran around in what seemed to be a old midget racer with a flattie in it, then they pulled the flattie & installed a toyota( I think ) 4 cly,.It was a red primer with a fake machine gun on the cowl!! cool ride.
    Now he was in a mdget that was painted Red & black, i thought it was the same car just painted but i noticed the red primered one under a tarp by one of the train barns!!
    Is there anyone else who can fill me in on the details of all the cars there?
    There use to be a 30 something P/U in the "fire station" with a SBC & 3 dueces on it, its gone now & there a LaSalle with a horse for a drivers seat & a few old Bikes( Ace & a Henderson)Plus 4 or 5 other cars there.
    Thanks for any info you can give me
    JimV

2. Jimv

Jimv

Is it possible that i stumped the "HAMB?"!!!OMG!!
    bttt
    JimV

3. 51 MERC-CT

51 MERC-CT

Perhaps you are the only one on the HAMB that has been there and you haven't stumped anyone.:) :D

4. glassguy

glassguy

ive always been curious about that shitbox too!!! heres some i took last summer, going back in 3 weeks

Attached Files:

5. glassguy

glassguy

orgot to mention the sucker scoots rite along too! the guys a riot.

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

Never been there, but years ago he had a large race car collection. Most were auctioned off.

7. junk-junkie

junk-junkie
    from Arvada CO

Geesh, I had forgotten all about that place. The car pics glassguy posted are of an old northeastern sprint car. According to my dad (he's got one of similar vintage) the car doesn't have any particular pedigree, just one that managed to survive past decades of racing, ice racing, and the elements.

I think I saw that guy/car while commuting last week!

8. Devilman13

Devilman13

Wow, that brings back memories.

I remember going there with the family when I was a little kid, I think the first time I was there that guy actually scared me.