Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Old North State Invitational 2021

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MayDay, Jul 13, 2021.

1. ONSI 2021 will be September 24th-26th.

The schedule is as follows:

Friday, Sept 24th:
    -12p Lunch @ Kermit's Hot Dog House, 2220 Thomasville RD, Winston Salem, NC 27107
    -1p Pre-show Kick-off Cruise
    -6p Brewer's Kettle Kernersville, 308 E Mountain ST, Kernersville, NC 27284

Saturday, Sept 25th:
    -10a Arrive at Roar, 633 N Liberty ST, Winston Salem, NC 27101, for Parking/Set-up
    -11a "The Show" (held at Roar)
    -6p-Until... Hurley After Party

Sunday, Sept 26th:
    -12p-2p Special Event for Invitees (God willing)

A few things of note:
    "The Show" is open to any and all spectators. The cars featured, however, are by invitation only. With your invitation to the show comes an invitation to attend The Hurley After Party and the special event on Sunday. These events are not open to spectators or the general public.

Also, this has always been a free show. No trophies, no registration, no charge to attend. We hope to keep it that way. That being said, we rely heavily on our friends, family and community to make this happen. Buy a shirt or pennant, support our partners, or just tell your friends about us. Any and all support is appreciated.

Lastly, this is our first shot at a multi-day event. Bear with us.

2. Hey Chris, If a car has been invited to ONSI in the past, is it still invited for 2021? Asking for a friend.;)

3. In most cases, yes. In your "friends" case, probably not.:D

4. Oh, OK, I guess I'll tell my friend to drive his daily and we'll just spectate for the day. Thanks man.

MayDay and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. Invites go out Monday! If you don't get one in the mail and are interested in attending, send me a message or an email: [email protected]

D-Russ and Nailhead Jason like this.
  6. Looking forward to it again. I wouldn't miss it!

Hurley50, MayDay and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. Can't wait to see all the work you have done to the '39

8. I'll be at Bens shop on the 30th before we head to Bonneville, if you want a sneak peak!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  9. Cool. You going to Pinetree Jamboree or know anyone that is? Trying to figure out a way to get he RPU there.

10. Um, drive it?

Hurley50 likes this.
  11. sounds very exclusive........

12. Unfortunately no, wont make the Pine Tree this year, week after we get back form Bonneville we are going to OBX. tow it behind @Hurley50 Lincoln!

Hurley50 likes this.
  13. I should be on the road already if that were the case.

D-Russ likes this.
  14. if you mean Old North State Invitational, you clearly haven't seen the yahoos that put it on. Where abouts are you located?

15. New shirts are available now! NAILHEAD-ONSI21_TEMP_REV1.jpg VINTAGE-SPEED-ONSI21_TEMP_REV.jpg

loudbang, Nailhead Jason and D-Russ like this.
  16. Swap meet this year?

Hurley50 likes this.
  17. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

Yes

18. Hurley50

Hurley50
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NC

I need to put a hitch on that thing!