Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the hamb

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hodgiemoto, Feb 10, 2004.

1. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

just wanted to say hi,im new to the hamb

2. damn nice intro ?let the bashing begin.

3. hatch

hatch
    from house

I can hardly wait for his next enlightenment.

4. Hey Hodgiemoto.. don't be shy,..why don't you fill in the blank's.....anyway, welcome to HAMB!

5. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

Hey hodgiemoto

What are you all about? What kind of intro is that... are you fingerless and have a hard time typing with your nose? Give us some pix of your car or cars and also fill out your profile man! Maybe send pix of your girl if you have one... they may make up for that wordy first intro. hehe Welcome to the HAMB.

6. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

come on let me have it then

7. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

hey i dont really have this computer thing down yet its new to me to.any way im from detroit i got a 66 chevy pick up,59 edsil ,50 shoe box with a 4in. chop and just picked up a 32 ford pick up

8. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

ok ok you are gettin it... now go to the button up top that says... My Home... click there and then fill out all the profile spaces... you can do this if you accually got thru and signed up for this forum. haha may the HAMB be with you.

bp

you have any pix of your cars?

9. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

i have the pics but no way of scaning them yet.im still working on that process

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Detroit??? [​IMG] I don't think so..... NO ONE lives IN Detroit. [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

yes i do live south of 8 mile

12. Well it's good to know you Roger!!..I see you belong to the Poor Boy's C.C., so any info on Billetproof this June? Your club is helping to put this little get together on, right? IF so, let me know if I can be of any help. Again welcome aboard brother!

13. Greazer

Greazer

[ QUOTE ]
    yes i do live south of 8 mile

[/ QUOTE ]

And your computer hasn't been stolen?

Better lock it down [​IMG]

14. Missing Link

Missing Link

what the hell is an edsil? I sthat like a tonsil? [​IMG]

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Hello there Roger, glad to have you here. Since your a Poor Boy shall I assume you live on the "Eastside" of DETROIT! [​IMG]

Seriously, let us know if there is anything we can do to help out with "BilletProof". I'm more then willing to pass out flyers here on the "Westside" [​IMG] or do anything else that needs to be done to help make it a success.

16. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

we will be having a meeting this week with the other car club the peckerheads who are also helping with the show and if we need any help which i know we will i'll be sure to ask for it.

17. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

18. Donzie

Donzie

Yer from Detroit and you don't know Denise?!?! How can that be? Welcome. Are you gonna be at Autorama? A bunch of us will be there Thurs. for set up and over the weekend.

19. hodgiemoto

hodgiemoto
    from detriot mi

ya will be down there ,not part of the show though

20. Fraz

Fraz
    from Dixon, MO

Ah, intro police that signed up a couple days before this new guy. Ain't the HAMB grand?

And Edsil's were part of the Frod, Lincun, and Merkury Car Compny. [​IMG]

21. Missing Link

Missing Link

[ QUOTE ]
    Frod, Lincun, and Merkury Car Compny.

[/ QUOTE ] That is what I thought [​IMG]

Hwy man, welcome abroad

22. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

[ QUOTE ]
    Ah, intro police that signed up a couple days before this new guy. Ain't the HAMB grand?

And Edsil's were part of the Frod, Lincun, and Merkury Car Compny. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that would be me... just havin fun and had to cus nobody else was having at him.
    Sorry to jump the gun man.

bp

23. tinyelvis

tinyelvis

S. of 8 mile? That's Grosse Pointe! BUHAHA.. well it is dammit. Welcome son none of us like to read here, so get some pictures up when 'ya can those cars all sound cool 2 me! Especially the Edsel.

TinyE

(Not to be confused with Fat E, another cool HAMBER)

24. KIRK!

KIRK!

I have known Roger and his wife for MANY years. Incredible people. Roger builds some sweet shit! He is the real deal when it comes to low-buck nice stuff. He has flown out here to Cali like 4 or 5 years just to help out at BILLETPROOF.

Hey Rog, I'm finishing up the Billetproof Detroit flyer tonight and I'll be overnighting it to Boomer tomorrow. So he'll have it on Friday to review. I'll post it here tonight when I'm done. [​IMG]

25. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

Welcome Bud, I don't personally have my own car show or anything. All I do is build traditional hot rods, one at a time. I don't want anything from you but you're welcome here as far as I'm concerned. Show us some pictures of your shit. I'd love to be impressed. Not alot of that going around lately.