Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 30 Model A Build/rebuild

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by bartmcneill, Nov 13, 2016.

1. clyde39

clyde39

2. bartmcneill

bartmcneill
    from Ada, OK

I have not updated is quite a while. The Coupe is still in about the same shape as it was in the above post of a year ago. I keep buying something else. Bought and sold a 66 Chevy Pickup. Bought a nice unrestored 69 Camaro that my daughter and her husband now have and are sending to a restoration shop. ( They got money) A lady asked to buy my Shay model and and I popped off a number and she took it so looked for another and found a Glassic (replica of a 1930 Model A Phaeton. It needs some minor stuff like a gas tank replaced, clutch bled and adjusted and some minor stuff. Seriously considering selling the Coupe.

Attached Files:

3. bartmcneill

bartmcneill
    from Ada, OK

Got the new radiator covered for protection. 32 grille shell and grille still in box.

Attached Files:

4. bartmcneill

bartmcneill
    from Ada, OK

Well, the build is back on. I've had a buddy that has hassled me forever wanting my hot rod coupe so he finally got it and took it with him (pictures). Shortly after, I did some trading and got back the stock Model A coupe that I sold last year. Then my buddy decided he wanted a 32 frame so I bought back my Model A hot rod chassis and am planning to get it ready for the tan coupe to go onto it. Plan to sell my 29 Model A Shay roadster, my 30 Model A Glassic phaeton, and the 50 Studebaker Champion Starlite coupe I just purchased. I plan to concentrate on the hot rod chassis build and my 69 Mustang Convertible so everything else has to go. I will update as I get stuff done.

Attached Files:

norms30a likes this.