Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Irontrap meets RonnieRodster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by prpmmp, Jul 4, 2021.

1. prpmmp

prpmmp

2. SPEC

SPEC

Excellent history!

mad mikey likes this.
  3. jim snow

jim snow

Cool video. Thanks, Snowman

mad mikey likes this.
  4. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

Ronnie Roadster and Laura are even nicer people than they appear in this video. I know that's hard to imagine, but it's true.

(But Ron, the thermometer's in Baker, not Barstow -- seen it out the sedan in numerous years.)

5. Ron & Laura are some of the nicest hot rodders going around - I was lucky enough to finally meet them both at the GNRS in 2018.

Ron was a huge help supplying a lot of the drive parts for both my and Flatoz's blown flatheads. If I get Stateside again, I would love get to the East Coast to see them.

My kinda hot rodders indeed !

mad mikey and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. Wow......what a watch......so cool it's a family affair !

mad mikey and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It is true. My brother's wedding reception was at the CSRA clubhouse!

I have been there a couple of times.

mad mikey likes this.
  8. Lil'Alb

Lil'Alb
    from brier, wa

Great video, Ronnie and Laura are gracious hosts and thanks to Matt (and Mike) for taking the time to share this excellent video. Ronnie's Ardun head oiling system has me scratching my head on my Desoto 276 project, heard they can be slightly oil starved too. Time to research...

stanlow69 and mad mikey like this.
  9. Ronnie is the coolest!

10. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Way to go Matt! You could not find a better guy to build your Ardun. Have loved his ‘32, since I first saw it in yellow with a flatty; at Timonium way back.

11. I have known Ronnie since he was 17 years old. He was the proud owner of a yellow 1932 Ford roadster. He still has the roadster, but changed somewhat. How many people still have their cars after all these years ? The only thing Ronnie has done with his roadster is to improve it, from the frame up, and he certainly has. He drove the roadster across country twice attesting to his workmanship. He is one of, if not the most most knowledgeable Ardun person in the USA. People seek his help and knowledge and he will share it with them.