Register now to get rid of these ads!

More '32s found in Southern California!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by So-cal Tex, Aug 9, 2006.

1. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Just wanted to share some pics of the two dueces I aquired.

I got the pair for less than $10K:

The unchopped '32 was the #22 car Jalopy racer at Balboa Stadium. I have some pics before it was blasted. It is rough, but very solid and came with a gennie '32 frame and title.

The chopped '32 coupe was purchased originally for parts, but I think I will save it.

I want to be perfectly clear that I am not trying to brag , but simply wanted to let people know that decent '32s are still around even in the most expensive place on earth California.

Keep looking

Tex

Attached Files:

2. jimbob

jimbob

Holy shit:eek: , nice find. Don't part out the chopped one.

3. "I think I'll save it"

Holy shit you must. Its not a frickin 65 Mustang...Is there a choice? Its your car....but you must save it. See its a sickness.

Very good score. If you dont want it I do.

4. McFly

McFly

Sweet! I know of a 3 window body in La Mirada just sitting in the dudes garage. I'm gonna hit him up one day.

5. Hey desertratrodder, did you get my PMs on sending me back all the paperwork for the title to the 59 El Camino I bought from you in Dec/Jan to me here in Alaska? Have not recieved any response back from you about it, will resend the Alaska address if needed. Am leaving here in about 30 days or less and want to get this finished up while I am here. Let me know. Dave

6. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Nice find ... But I like the little RED bug in the photo also ...:)

7. wlspdshop

wlspdshop
    from Missouri

Great find. Wish I had that luck:)

8. Good Score, Doug. By the way, how's Danger Russ coming along with his '33 coupe? Progress is slow, but somewhat steady, on the Tudor up here...

9. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Dave,

Dangeruss has been "gathering parts" for quite sometime, but I am sure he will start on the coupe soon.

Glad you like the '32s.

Tex

10. JD's 32

JD's 32
    from TX

Bragging Bastard! (ha) nice find!

11. I've watched Doug (aka SoCalTex) fall into a bucket of sh*t, and come out smelling like a rose, more than once..and he deserves the good luck.
    You got that "Survivor" car still, Tex?

12. Tex,

That's a real nasty 'possum living in the coupe. If you inundate him in live grubs, maggots or other larvae he will stuff himself until so satiated that you can lift him out by the tail and dunk him in 'possum dip.

13. damn that's bad ass! did you get on the roof for that shot?

14. Jbirds51

Jbirds51
    from Sac ca

If you decide you dont want that shell later on please dont part it out ill buy it!

15. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Yeah I got on my retaining wall for that shot.

And that ugly possum living in the chopped '32 body was my help moving all this stuff, so I thought I let him pretend to be Milner.

16. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

What year is the convertible? Yeah, the 32's are cool too. haha

Total shot in the dark, but is this neighborhood near Claremont Mesa? Just looks like my folks old 'hood.

17. Cruiser

Cruiser

So-cal Tex,

:D You think you can save them! You pickup two prime cars, anything can be recovered if you have the desire to get the job done. And I'm putting my money on you. Congratulations. Show us some progress pictures at a later date.

Cruiser 49:cool:

18. Wltr_Mitty

Wltr_Mitty

Ummm... I'm new here but I'm pretty sure I hate you.

Great score!