Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 6/25/21 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

CovoKiller.jpg
    :rolleyes:...Finally Kickin this "C" bastard out to pasture...

Thoughts to those affected and that's pretty much all of us...:oops:

Credit to All That Inspired This

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  2. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Looked it over on Fathers Day, lots of stuff on it to do, everything is going to happen but as I’ve said in the past, I need much more space in order to totally throw myself into this process of the build.
    What I love about the Merc conceptualized above is that it incorporates much of what I envision for a 49-51 Merc without stepping on any previous Kustom Artists toes ;).
    My Dad had a 49 Merc as a 1st car right out of the U.S. Air Force. His car went right off the lot to Gil’s Auto Body for a shave and a slam, then they did “Twice Pipes” with chrome tips out the back for the efffect. Later came a set of Sombrero’s
    It already wore a nice set of WW’s.
    If my dad was still with us, he’d love this image by Stogy and would be right there yelling at me at what or what not to do:)!!!!
    This one will be for David- he’s like my son. A Merc has been a dream of his since before coming into my life. We’re making this dream happen.

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

20210618_045744.jpg

Gleaming Chrome and Reflecting Steel...

Polished Alumium, Shiny Paint, Rust and Oil Drips...:eek:

The Ole Hotrod...

Garage shot from the other night...;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  4. Good show, guys. Thank you.

Lil32 and Stogy like this.