Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cobra In The Barn....Hemi In The Barn....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoMoCoPower, Sep 29, 2007.

1. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

Anyone ever heard of these (2) books by Tom Cotter?

There both packed with some really great stories,all supposedly true...found em at Barnes & Noble tonight...

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  2. I read Cobra in the Barn. I enjoyed it. Different barn find type true stories. Mostly non hot rod stuff.

3. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I haven't read the book...is the Cobra in the Barn the one that was found in a Georgia chicken barn in the '80s?
    The guy still beats the hell out of the car...I was lucky enough to run around Road Atlanta with him last year. No roll bar, no shoulder harness, no helmet...the track guy was not pleased.

-Brad

4. sawzall

sawzall

tom cotter is a very interesting guy..

hoping to see his "place" in a few weeks..

canman likes this.

5. canman

canman

I've known Tom since we were 12 Y/O. I'm a few months older. He was always a Car Guy. We both grew up in NY and now live in North Carolina 10 miles apart. Racing ( business side ) brought him down here and racing ( teaching side ) brought me. I work on his "64 B Production Corvette now.

6. chopped

chopped

Thread on here a few months ago prompted me to look on bay for one. Had a three for $10.00 deal so I got them. Made for good beach reading. But, see one see em all.

7. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Resurrected post 14 years later....
    Always fun to see old posts come back from the vaults of history.

Hamtown Al likes this.