Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ★★★ CLOSING DOWN! ★★★

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 31, 2021.

1. James66g

James66g

If you happen to trip over any of those HAMB plaque license plate mounts I wouldn't mind replacing the one someone snaked off my Gal!

2. Why do I feel like Casny had a hand in this! hahaha

Special Ed likes this.
  3. I guess I'm an idiot. I clicked on the link but still couldn't find where to amend my address since I've moved a year ago and as such, never received any Alliance tags. I can wait 'till you get back.

4. Click on the little guy with no face beside the envelope- message tab, then click preferences and scroll down to your address.

5. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

my son and his girl are getting ready to move to the big island for the next year or so. i can't imagine going that long without seeing him, so i guess i'll be going to hawaii soon.

Tim, Tman, Special Ed and 2 others like this.
  6. I was stationed at Hickm AFB for a year or so. The warfies were on strike.
    Most everything is shipped in.
    Being Air force I was not affected.
    The island people were .

loudbang likes this.
  7. Special Ed

Special Ed

I was living there during that stevedore's strike. The market shelves were quickly emptied by people who had experienced this sort of thing. I actually had to have my folks (living on the mainland) airmail me a case of toilet paper! :)

loudbang likes this.